Chad Johnsons TD celebration?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
M

matilack

:lol:

What the hell was that about? He did a mock of Shawne Merrimans lights out dance.
How can you mock a player thats not even in the game??? That was borderline on cowardly. I doubt he would have done it if Merriman was playing.
Shawne might have killed Carson Palmer today.

M

matilack

Boltdiehard said:
The Squeelers mocked him as well.

They lost.
Well, once you mock Shawne Merriman its all but in the bag for the Chargers isnt it? LOL

TJBOLT

Jul 31, 2006
i dont care about chad mock the other noname player that did it first num 91 LT took care of him when he left him tackling air

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
ChargerRay said:
Yup, you mock Merriman's dance, your toast! :yes:
If we play Cinci in the playoffs (if they make it) I imiagine Chad will find out why they call him LIGHTS OUT!

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
matilack said:
Well, once you mock Shawne Merriman its all but in the bag for the Chargers isnt it? LOL

Frack cincinatti for doing that to merriman who couldn't retaliate.

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
I would ask TJ about his thoughts on this, but my guess is he is busy rediscovering that he likes ice cream right about now.

"Yummy! Vanilla???" :lol:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
I thought it was pretty funny , it sure had to help the Bolt defense. I know if I were a Bungals coach I would have been soooooo pissed.

Oct 28, 2006
O i kno, he must have been mad pissed in the locker room, EXTRA WIND SPRINTS FOR THE BENGALS:icon_toast: and yea it was stupid and cowardly for Oucho SANK-0 to do the lights out dance. Me and my dad were joking about the TJ thing the rest of the game, did u see when he came off the field and like 2 ppl hit him on the back of the neck/ head region. And u kno a couple of his buddies were messin with him on the sidelines.:lol:

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
COWARD!!! i went to oregon state and supported cincis recieving duo for that reason, no longer, chad's a punk beotch coward who proved how classless he is. i can't wait to see cinci on our REGULAR season schedule again. he's a marked man, you think that hit he took by clevelands safety was bad? not so compared to certain death.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
if your going to mock it
damn it get it right
your arms are closer together
your right hand flicks the switch
the left arm goes up and down

geez you think for a guy with his own personal coreographer he'd've studied Merriman a little better

having said that, though merriman wasn't on the fields, the Bengals got their switches flicked!

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
matilack said:
:lol:

What the hell was that about? He did a mock of Shawne Merrimans lights out dance.
How can you mock a player thats not even in the game??? That was borderline on cowardly. I doubt he would have done it if Merriman was playing.
Shawne might have killed Carson Palmer today.
He's only like the 30th opposing player to do that this year. But I didn't see any offensive player do it while Shawne was on the field.

MMJ4mil

BoltTalker
Oct 3, 2006
I can't wait for Merriman's response, he will have lots of time to think about one :)

megold0715

Oct 10, 2006
Electric Chair said:
I would ask TJ about his thoughts on this, but my guess is he is busy rediscovering that he likes ice cream right about now.

"Yummy! Vanilla???" :lol:
YEAH MAYBE THEY SHOULD ASK T.J HIS THOUGHTS BUT I SUSPECT HE DOESNT REMEMBER ANYTHING AFTER THAT HIT HIS EYES WERE LIKE SOME DUNKIN DONUTS CHOCOLATE AND GLAZED

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
I think 2 other bengals did lights out cele. Now you know why Im I dont feel bad about McCree's hit on whosyourmama. Dont disrespect our players!!!!!

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
Concudan said:
If we play Cinci in the playoffs (if they make it) I imiagine Chad will find out why they call him LIGHTS OUT!
the bengals are done for the year. They won't be seeing any playoffs.

boltsnow

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Martinsville, NJ
tboltzcali said:
I think 2 other bengals did lights out cele. Now you know why Im I dont feel bad about McCree's hit on whosyourmama. Dont disrespect our players!!!!!
Bingo, that's it. It's different if you want to mock Merriman when he is in there but to disrespect him in that manner when he had "no chance to defend" himself (just like whosadhwejwj) well, I guess the Bolts got the last laugh.....the hit & the win!!!:yes: