Castillo out this week wtf!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Bummer but let the dude heal for Denver.

We will kick the shit out of Cinci because we are the Chargers and we can. :bolt:

bolts4life21

BoltTalker
Nov 4, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
I think everyone should rush and scream, "I am going to fuc up your other knee" just to get in Palmers head. :bolt:
Thats ****ed up but funny ahha. :icon_banana:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
We will kick the shit out of Cinci because we are the Chargers and we can. :bolt:
As long as CamBall doesn't fuc it up .... ;)

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
well i still expect a w but wtf is going on with our d. injury prone like a mofo, every week its another superstar. we need all out starters together to make a championship run, i just hope this trend discontinues.

M

matilack

I wonder if we'll ever have our D 100% all there again this year, or will it be our Oline of last year where we never start the same guys.

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Bummer but let the dude heal for Denver.

I thought it deserved a bit more attention.

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
!~BOLT~! said:
well i still expect a w but wtf is going on with our d. injury prone like a mofo, every week its another superstar. we need all out starters together to make a championship run, i just hope this trend discontinues.
Well, when a defense plays as hard and fast as ours does, injuries are an unfortunate possibility. But Castillo will be back. We'll need him for Denver.