• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carries 4k Lady Bolt Party.

Congratulations on getting to the big 4,000 mark here at the Bolttalk forums it is an accomplishment so go Carrie.

:icon_toast: :icon_banana: :nana_dance: :five: :elephant: :flwers: :icon_beerbang: :nana_rock: :nana_rasta: :icon_party:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
:nana_guitar: :icon_banana: :nana_rock: :icon_toast: :nana_dance: :nana_dance: :nana_guitar: :icon_banana: :icon_beerbang: :thumbup:

COngrats Carrie!

rexy2006

carrie1219 said:
Thanks you all. :) :yes: I had an outpatient procedure done yesterday.. so haven't been online much. Spending most of my time sleeping/recovering. :icon_sleep:
I hope it went well and you are felling better REAL SOON!:)

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
carrie1219 said:
Thanks you all. :) :yes: I had an outpatient procedure done yesterday.. so haven't been online much. Spending most of my time sleeping/recovering. :icon_sleep:
be well and rest up
Game time's coming :icon_mrgreen:

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Congrats Carrie!! 4K!!! :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: