• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carrie1219 Hits 5K Posts-

Chispa said:
What an accomplishment there Carrie.

We hope that you can give us a whole lot more if your fingers can type that much.:icon_mrgreen:

:elephant: :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :elephant:

WonderSlug

BTW, Carrie, FYI.

I bought a big box full of beef taquitos at CostCo for $10.00

66 rolled tacos in that baby.

Also bought some pouches of guacamole and a big bag of Mexican-style shredded cheese to go with it. Some shredded lettuce and whammo! I'm set. :icon_mrgreen:

WonderSlug said:
BTW, Carrie, FYI.

I bought a big box full of beef taquitos at CostCo for $10.00

66 rolled tacos in that baby.

Also bought some pouches of guacamole and a big bag of Mexican-style shredded cheese to go with it. Some shredded lettuce and whammo! I'm set. :icon_mrgreen:
I always love a great deal...:tup: I've bought Costco taquitos before.. Not bad...

carrie1219 said:
I spend sooo much at Costco.. I sometimes hate to go... :icon_mrgreen:
:icon_mrgreen: That's me at Target...:icon_eek: ....the prices on everything are so good I have to limit my trips...dvds, cds, books...things I want but don't need...but I do love my new brighter screen 80 gb iPod...I downloaded a bunch of tv shows, movies, music...it's a necessity of life imo...right up there with water...:icon_wink:

WonderSlug

BFISA said:
A taquito, Costco, and Target Hijack!!:icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl: :icon_party:
Yes!

CostCo and Target!

Wal-Mart sucks!

Although they do have a nice $80 suede and cheap leather Chargers jacket I've had my eye on..... :icon_mrgreen:

WonderSlug said:
Yes!

CostCo and Target!

Wal-Mart sucks!

Although they do have a nice $80 suede and cheap leather Chargers jacket I've had my eye on..... :icon_mrgreen:
Well my Walmart has a nice Subway with daily $2.49 six inch sub specials..... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I do prefer Costco to Sams Club though... :icon_wink:

WonderSlug

carrie1219 said:
Well my Walmart has a nice Subway with daily $2.49 six inch sub specials..... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

The WalMart I occasionally go to has a freakin' McDonald's in it. :icon_evil:

Yeah, like I couldn't go to the one across the street..... :unsure:

BFISA

WonderSlug said:
Yes!

CostCo and Target!

Wal-Mart sucks!

No ****...Trumpy hadda neeat jacket at Frisco...I prolly won't get it cuz it'd jes hang up in my closet mostly :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

BFISA

carrie1219 said:

I've never been to a Costco. :no: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

BFISA

WonderSlug said:
The WalMart I occasionally go to has a freakin' McDonald's in it. :icon_evil:

Yeah, like I couldn't go to the one across the street..... :unsure:
Me too. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: