• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cardinals to the WS

I didn't watch the game but was kind of worried when I heard that Kenny Rogers was scheduled to pitch for the Tigers... I see that the Cards only have two hits.... this game... :icon_shrug: :unsure: :icon_sad:

Next three games in St. Louie, right?

Well, at least things got a little exciting for the Cards there in the bottom of the ninth... Just a little too late for them to get things going though... :no:

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
I didn't watch the game but was kind of worried when I heard that Kenny Rogers was scheduled to pitch for the Tigers... I see that the Cards only have two hits.... this game... :icon_shrug: :unsure: :icon_sad:

Next three games in St. Louie, right?
Yup!!:)

WonderSlug

Kenny Rogers.

Hmm... what was that substance on his hand? :icon_shrug:

And how coincidental that it was the same looking substance that was on his hand in a similar spot two previous games.....:icon_huh:

WonderSlug

ESPN just put up the results of their "Was Kenny Rogers cheating?" poll.

58% said YES, 42% said NO.

Broken down to represent the U.S., it was pretty much YES across the entire country, except for Michigan, where the great majority said NO.

Go figure. :lol:

Only the majority of people inside Michigan think he was legit.

LT teh ghost

WonderSlug said:
ESPN just put up the results of their "Was Kenny Rogers cheating?" poll.

58% said YES, 42% said NO.

Broken down to represent the U.S., it was pretty much YES across the entire country, except for Michigan, where the great majority said NO.

Go figure. :lol:

Only the majority of people inside Michigan think he was legit.

He pretty much deserves the Herpes.:yes:

BFISA

I find it amusing that the media is tryinta make a bigger deal outta this than the particulars...the managers, the Cards batters, Kenny Rogers!!

I think it's magnificent that LaRussa and Leyland are taking a "so what" attitude!!:yes: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl:

BFISA said:
Ya think??:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

He should call me... I can get him some Valtrex or Acyclovir to make that shiat go away....On second thought, he's a Tiger.... :icon_tease:

I hope we are not starting Herpes of the Hand rumors on Rogers...:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
He should call me... I can get him some Valtrex or Acyclovir to make that shiat go away....On second thought, he's a Tiger.... :icon_tease:

I hope we are not starting Herpes of the Hand rumors on Rogers...:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
Run with it, Girl!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :yes: :tup:

BFISA

"I'm not gonna chew yesterday's breakfast!!"

Jim Leyland, responding to the MSM baiters about Rogers' hand :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :yes: :tup: