Can You Guys Send a Little Love the Nats' Way?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RamAirVA

Curse and Damn You Spanos!
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
I know there's a lot of anti-Dodger sentiment 'round these parts...how about helping a brother out and rooting for the Nats in the NLDS?

We have a decent shot. Went 3-4 against them and we weren't even playing all that well at the time...after the first 50 games we were a pitiful 19-31...after that we went 75-38 including last night's win against the Brewers.

One of these years it will be the Pads turn, and I'll gladly reciprocate.

GO NATS!!!

Reactions: SDRay

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
GO NATS!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I know there's a lot of anti-Dodger sentiment 'round these parts...how about helping a brother out and rooting for the Nats in the NLDS?

We have a decent shot. Went 3-4 against them and we weren't even playing all that well at the time...after the first 50 games we were a pitiful 19-31...after that we went 75-38 including last night's win against the Brewers.

One of these years it will be the Pads turn, and I'll gladly reciprocate.

GO NATS!!!
Root against the Dodgers? You never need to request that. I'd root against the Dodgers even if the opponent were Monday. Oh wait. Monday was a Dodger.

Reactions: SDRay and Lancer 1

RamAirVA

Curse and Damn You Spanos!
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
WOW!!!!!

I was watching the game early over dinner in a bar full of Dodger fans (In the OC). Felt bad after we fell behind 3-0, but felt as long as we did not fall further behind we would be fine.

I now say Clayton Kershaw is our personal bitch. That ball from Soto was an absolute missile.

Kendrick makes 3 errors, then hits the blast to send us through. Who knew?

I am on Cloud 9, and I think we beat the Cards.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Spanos curse!
was he at the game again? ha ha ha ha. Probably had his prime seat right behind home plate again I'd imagine. His karma extends far and wide. Dumbass. He literally puts the lose in angeles.

Lancer 1

Betrayed Bolt Supporter
Jul 10, 2006

I'm looking forward to seeing the Nats advance once again!

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
The Nats/Expos will soon win their first pennant. I believe that leaves Seattle as the only team to never win a pennant.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I am rooting for Strausburg, the Aztec. However, I got no use for the Nationals now that the Dodgers are out. The Nats were the Montreal Expos until they sold out their fans.

Go Padres!