Can we talk about the D'Flo drop?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Fans have been on Jammers ass about the INT thing and I predicted this dude would shut the critics up and when we got a FS who was worth a fuc and a D-line that actualy got after somebody.

When Jammer called the fans "idiots", I was one of the few who agreed with his assessment because the dude has the intangibles but needs others to do their jobs so he could do his - such as jumping a route or two and not have to worry about the fuggging FS whacking his pud by being out of position again or worse no where to be seen.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
I just saw a nice catch over the middle by Parker :icon_mrgreen:

DAMNIT Philip just missed VJ....shoulda been a TD :mad:
There were four balls missed but look how he misses....he misses "safe" so don't get greedy.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
leisure said:
Philip just fell down going back for a pass and then got up and ran with it
Leisure,

When Phillip fell down, he got up and ran for 6 yards. At that point in the game the Titans had 7 yards of offense. :icon_rofl:

M

matilack

leisure said:
Ok I am now watching the game for the first time. What the hell was that with D'Flo? I mean ANOTHER ball hit his stone hands....he could have WALKED into the endzone :lol:
You know u guys laugh now, but dropped interceptions are like burning a winning lotto ticket.

We always seemed to get burned after we drop INT's i swear to god it cost us at least 2 games last year.

NO MORE, you know why the Bengals made the playoffs last year? They caught the pics!! They had a bad D but they made the turnovers. They would have been trash if they hadnt.

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
matilack said:
You know u guys laugh now, but dropped interceptions are like burning a winning lotto ticket.

We always seemed to get burned after we drop INT's i swear to god it cost us at least 2 games last year.

NO MORE, you know why the Bengals made the playoffs last year? They caught the pics!! They had a bad D but they made the turnovers. They would have been trash if they hadnt.
Agreed. Winning teams take advantage when they come, losers call them missed opportunities during the press conference afterwards.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Buttmunch said:
Agreed. Winning teams take advantage when they come, losers call them missed opportunities during the press conference afterwards.
Marty said we left a lot of points on the field

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
No Liesure! We cant talk about this....

SDC will take it as complaining.... :lol: