Cam Newton signs with New England

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
watch Bellichek and josh McDaniels turn the guy into an absolute freak QB who goes to the HOF. Meanwhile Deano and the 2 kids whack off.

Reactions: Fender57

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
It was funny the Pats signed Newton the same day the NFL ruled the Cheaters cheated yet again. How often do the Bob Krafts have to cheat before the Patsy championships are delegitimized?

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Why didn't they rush to sign Kappy from his burra?

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Why didn't they do whatever it took to sign the greatest player there has ever been?

Why, after getting busted for stealing info via video for a second time, do we still consider their championships legit? If one team knows what the other team is going to call, how is that a fair contest? Better yet, how bad does a team have to be that they need to steal plans in order to beat the Bengals? How bad does a team have to be to know what the other team is going to do and not go undefeated every season.

I only know of one non Cheatriots game in which one team knew the other team's plans. That was the Super Bowl between the Bucs and Raiders. The Bucs crushed the Raiders so bad, the Raiders, after a decade or two, have never recovered.

We can blame Marty and our fumbling safety all we want, but they/we were playing by the rules. There is enough evidence for me to decide one big reason San Diego never won a championship is because the Cheatriots cheated us. The Cheats aren't as evil as the L.A. Spanoses, but they aren't worthy of respect either. Fuck them (unless, of course, they are playing the Spanoses (or maybe the Cowboys)).

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Why didn't they do whatever it took to sign the greatest player there has ever been?

Why, after getting busted for stealing info via video for a second time, do we still consider their championships legit? If one team knows what the other team is going to call, how is that a fair contest? Better yet, how bad does a team have to be that they need to steal plans in order to beat the Bengals? How bad does a team have to be to know what the other team is going to do and not go undefeated every season.

I only know of one non Cheatriots game in which one team knew the other team's plans. That was the Super Bowl between the Bucs and Raiders. The Bucs crushed the Raiders so bad, the Raiders, after a decade or two, have never recovered.

We can blame Marty and our fumbling safety all we want, but they/we were playing by the rules. There is enough evidence for me to decide one big reason San Diego never won a championship is because the Cheatriots cheated us. The Cheats aren't as evil as the L.A. Spanoses, but they aren't worthy of respect either. Fuck them (unless, of course, they are playing the Spanoses (or maybe the Cowboys)).
Q......
you're dreaming. When MCree fumbled and Patriots got the ball back, there was 4:41 on the clock and the Chuggers had an 8 point lead. The Patriots marched down the field and scored a TD.
Failure on Defense. Then they successfully score a two point conversion—To tie up the game. Failure again on “the defense”. Chargers got ball back and had to punt. Failure on offense.
Patriots got ball back and moved to score the winning FG with I think 04 seconds left.

That's not cheating. It's simply a classic Chugger crappy big game performance.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
watch Bellichek and josh McDaniels turn the guy into an absolute freak QB who goes to the HOF. Meanwhile Deano and the 2 kids whack off.
It is guaranteed per the Chugger Curse Craptown Commandments that Cam
will succeed in New England and the Patriots will once more revile a talented player.

You can hate NT but the curse loves to work this way.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Q......
you're dreaming. When MCree fumbled and Patriots got the ball back, there was 4:41 on the clock and the Chuggers had an 8 point lead. The Patriots marched down the field and scored a TD.
Failure on Defense. Then they successfully score a two point conversion—To tie up the game. Failure again on “the defense”. Chargers got ball back and had to punt. Failure on offense.
Patriots got ball back and moved to score the winning FG with I think 04 seconds left.

That's not cheating. It's simply a classic Chugger crappy big game performance.
My man. You usually get it. Yes. The Chargers made all kinds of errors during that game, but the Patriots still needed to cheat to win. There is too much circumstantial evidence to ignore the cheating factor. It isn't any kind of dream. It is real.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Cam Newton, when healthy, was a better quarterback than Tom Brady. As far as I am concerned, he and Ben Rothlisberger were the best of their time, and both have had their careers stunted by excessive defensive hits. Maybe some extra time to pass, extra months/years to heal, and a game plan and halftime adjustments based on ill-gotten intelligence will revive Superman's career. Or maybe he is washed up. We shall see. Either way, the Pats will be in the Super Bowl.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
It is guaranteed per the Chugger Curse Craptown Commandments that Cam
will succeed in New England and the Patriots will once more revile a talented player.

You can hate NT but the curse loves to work this way.

oh jeez no,,,,the norval curse......wow.....lolz

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
My man. You usually get it. Yes. The Chargers made all kinds of errors during that game, but the Patriots still needed to cheat to win. There is too much circumstantial evidence to ignore the cheating factor. It isn't any kind of dream. It is real.
As Bill once said:

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves, that we are underlings.” (Julius Caesar, Act I, Scene III, L. 140-141).