• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Calling Out Leisure

boltssbbound

Leisure,

It's time for you to reveal your true identity,Leisure, you freakish, savant-like cross between Jimmy the Greek and Mel Kiper. It's time for you to sack up and come see the Bolts in person.

I have an extra ticket to the game on Sunday. It's yours if you want it. All you have to do is come to the 'Gater and claim it.

:icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
boltssbbound said:
Leisure,

It's time for you to reveal your true identity,Leisure, you freakish, savant-like cross between Jimmy the Greek and Mel Kiper. It's time for you to sack up and come see the Bolts in person.

I have an extra ticket to the game on Sunday. It's yours if you want it. All you have to do is come to the 'Gater and claim it.

:icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Solid bro!:icon_toast:

Trumpet_Man

boltssbbound said:
Leisure,

Wow ... Home Opener - gets called out - tailgater......

leisure does not show .... watch !!!

boltssbbound

Trumpet_Man said:
Wow ... Home Opener - gets called out - tailgater......

leisure does not show .... watch !!!
You think I'd invite him if I thought he'd actually show?

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Drunk

Hey I have family obligations too, but I guess I will cancel my plans and come to the famous Bolttalk tailgater ive heard so much about, if your givin away tickets and all.....

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
leisure said:
Hay I am pissed about this mandatory phucing family BBQ so don't make me any madder :icon_evil:
What kind of twisted family schedules a family get together on a SUNDAY during the FOOTBALL SEASON?!?!?!

One that hates you. You should go to the game.

boltssbbound

leisure said:
Hay I am pissed about this mandatory phucing family BBQ so don't make me any madder :icon_evil:
Admit it, your an obese 70 year old, mole-faced chick who sits around in her mumu all day smoking parliaments and hasn't felt the sun on her wrinkled, translucent skin since the Nixon administration.

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
leisure said:
:lol:

dude we have read your threads about wifie remember?
DID I SKIP A GAME??!?

NO!

Look, I make no bones about the fact that she's got my nuts in her purse, but that's why I converted her into a Boltsfan. Even she wouldn't miss a game for any reason, unlike some of the so called "fans" on this board.

Sellout.

boltssbbound

Drunk said:
Hey I have family obligations too, but I guess I will cancel my plans and come to the famous Bolttalk tailgater ive heard so much about, if your givin away tickets and all.....
I have one ticket. Generously paid for by my uncle who cannot attend. :lol: It's up for grabs.

boltssbbound said:
Admit it, your an obese 70 year old, mole-faced chick who sits around in her mumu all day smoking parliaments and hasn't felt the sun on her wrinkled, translucent skin since the Nixon administration.
Here is L with his life mate

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
boltssbbound said:
:icon_eek: Oh my! That is an image I didnt need bro...:icon_eek:

Drunk

Ride The Lightning said:
DID I SKIP A GAME??!?

NO!

Look, I make no bones about the fact that she's got my nuts in her purse, but that's why I converted her into a Boltsfan. Even she wouldn't miss a game for any reason, unlike some of the so called "fans" on this board.

Sellout.

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Oh man, thats great. "Nuts in the purse" Thats fuggin classic man!! Uh...sorry about the nuts though. :icon_mrgreen: