Calling Out Leisure

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Leisure,

It's time for you to reveal your true identity,Leisure, you freakish, savant-like cross between Jimmy the Greek and Mel Kiper. It's time for you to sack up and come see the Bolts in person.

I have an extra ticket to the game on Sunday. It's yours if you want it. All you have to do is come to the 'Gater and claim it.

:icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Leisure,

It's time for you to reveal your true identity,Leisure, you freakish, savant-like cross between Jimmy the Greek and Mel Kiper. It's time for you to sack up and come see the Bolts in person.

I have an extra ticket to the game on Sunday. It's yours if you want it. All you have to do is come to the 'Gater and claim it.

:icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :icon_shrug: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Solid bro!:icon_toast:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Leisure,

Wow ... Home Opener - gets called out - tailgater......

leisure does not show .... watch !!!

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Wow ... Home Opener - gets called out - tailgater......

leisure does not show .... watch !!!
You think I'd invite him if I thought he'd actually show?

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Well, Leisure puzzed out.

Does anyone else want the ticket? PM me if you do. Just want to make sure it goes to a hardcore Bolt fan. :tup:

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Hey I have family obligations too, but I guess I will cancel my plans and come to the famous Bolttalk tailgater ive heard so much about, if your givin away tickets and all.....

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
Hay I am pissed about this mandatory phucing family BBQ so don't make me any madder :icon_evil:
You get ordered around by family ? :lol:

May as well punch a time clock because you are puzzzy whipped. :yes:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Drunk said:
Hey I have family obligations too, but I guess I will cancel my plans and come to the famous Bolttalk tailgater ive heard so much about, if your givin away tickets and all.....
Bring some kine !!!!!!! :tup:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
leisure said:
Hay I am pissed about this mandatory phucing family BBQ so don't make me any madder :icon_evil:
Admit it, your an obese 70 year old, mole-faced chick who sits around in her mumu all day smoking parliaments and hasn't felt the sun on her wrinkled, translucent skin since the Nixon administration.

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Aug 15, 2006
Chula Vista, CA
www.oceandivide.info
leisure said:
:lol:

dude we have read your threads about wifie remember?
DID I SKIP A GAME??!?

NO!

Look, I make no bones about the fact that she's got my nuts in her purse, but that's why I converted her into a Boltsfan. Even she wouldn't miss a game for any reason, unlike some of the so called "fans" on this board.

Sellout.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
C'mon L, this is a golden opportunity to see that Charger fans overcome all else and group together!

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Drunk said:
I have one ticket. Generously paid for by my uncle who cannot attend. :lol: It's up for grabs.

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
boltssbbound said:
Admit it, your an obese 70 year old, mole-faced chick who sits around in her mumu all day smoking parliaments and hasn't felt the sun on her wrinkled, translucent skin since the Nixon administration.
Here is L with his life mate

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
boltssbbound said:
:icon_eek: Oh my! That is an image I didnt need bro...:icon_eek:

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Ride The Lightning said:
DID I SKIP A GAME??!?

NO!

Look, I make no bones about the fact that she's got my nuts in her purse, but that's why I converted her into a Boltsfan. Even she wouldn't miss a game for any reason, unlike some of the so called "fans" on this board.

Sellout.

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Oh man, thats great. "Nuts in the purse" Thats fuggin classic man!! Uh...sorry about the nuts though. :icon_mrgreen: