• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bush trys to immitate the one and only LT!!

M

matilack

Did you guys see Reggie Bush take the halfback toss and try to throw a touchdown pass!!! He ended up throwing a PICK! haha, I like Reggie, but hes about 4-5 years away from the LT level.

I cant find a clip of it yet, but ill post it when I do.

matilack said:
Did you guys see Reggie Bush take the halfback toss and try to throw a touchdown pass!!! He ended up throwing a PICK! haha, I like Reggie, but hes about 4-5 years away from the LT level.

I cant find a clip of it yet, but ill post it when I do.
god that was bad. reggie in no doubt will get to that point, but man that was bad! was that a brees call?

M

matilack

curtisboltfan said:
god that was bad. reggie in no doubt will get to that point, but man that was bad! was that a brees call?
Im sure it was, and it coste'm big time, they ended up getting smashed by the overrated Ravens.

M

matilack

PostAnteaterCharger said:
much you ahve to learn little padawan from hte great master
Its about time LT just blows out on the ground.

241 total yards and 3TD's And I found myself dissapointed he didnt throw one. LOL:lol: