• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

British Bolts

Evening guys!

I've been watching the NFL since I had access to AFN in Berlin in the 80s. I confess to not having a team until we visited San Diego in 2009.

The Chargers make a perfect fit in relation to my soccer team Sheffield Wednesday. A huge amount of potential but both teams can often leave me frustrated.

The NFL has a growing army of followers on this side of the pond - I would stress that there are far too many Pats and those Seapigeons are starting to get a strong following too. Having said that I am always proud to wear my Chargers jersey to the Wembley games.

Let's hope for a winning season.

#BoltUp

Twitter > @BritishBolts

All the best John

:raiderssuck::chiefssuck::broncossuck:

English

@tonywaters
Welcome from another Brit who 'adopted' Chargers some years ago. So are you living in Sheffield now? There's a good pub crawl to be had around Sheffield.