Brees - Proud to be a Saint!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Wow, I've never seen a player take an ad out before to say thanks for signing me. I'm glad and happy for Drew that he found a new home.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Classy, I think he will play this year, and I think he will help turn that franchise around.

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
Concudan said:
Classy, I think he will play this year, and I think he will help turn that franchise around.
If he's smart, he won't rush coming back, because all it takes is one hard hit on the shoulder to end his career.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Concudan said:
I think he'll help turn that franchise around also. He'll need some help though.
Chargerpower said:
If he's smart, he won't rush coming back, because all it takes is one hard hit on the shoulder to end his career.
True. I still think he plays this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays all season and does fine.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Chargerpower said:
That is always possible, but his injury was not the severe one Chad pennigton had. It is closer to Rich Gannon's and Phil Simms. I know the Saints are a better team with him there.

Based on my opinion of the guy they had under center the last few years.

Reactions: Carrie1219

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Drew got in NO what he couldn't get in 'Dago-committment and respect!!!

I thot, up to the very last, that this thing could be salvaged because of the relationship with LT. I was wrong!!!:icon_frown:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
BFISA said:
Drew got in NO what he couldn't get in 'Dago-committment and respect!!!

I thot, up to the very last, that this thing could be salvaged because of the relationship with LT. I was wrong!!!:icon_frown:
ZACTLY JEFE! THe team showed they wanted him, and respected him. Something he did not get in SD no matter how hard he worked.