• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brain Storm; Bolttalk Day at the Races

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
I'm a fan of horse racing, so of course i wasjust watching the Kentucky Derby and was happy as a clam. Who else on the board is interesated in that and would be interested in a Bolttalk day at the races in Del Mar? I'm kinda tossing the idea out to people.

rexy2006

PostAnteaterCharger said:
I'm a fan of horse racing, so of course i wasjust watching the Kentucky Derby and was happy as a clam. Who else on the board is interesated in that and would be interested in a Bolttalk day at the races in Del Mar? I'm kinda tossing the idea out to people.
Sure, that would be fun. I'm not much for gambling, but I think I would like the atmosphere. :icon_smile:

Season doesnt start till July 14, so we got a ways to go...

rexy2006 said:
Sure, that would be fun. I'm not much for gambling, but I think I would like the atmosphere. :icon_smile:

What about the weekend of 9/23, 24 when I'll be in town.

I love to watch the nags run... :lol: :lol: Although I haven't been to Wyoming Downs in a while... I've bet the trifectas, quinellas, etc. there before. With a little brushing up, I could get right back in the game. I've bet the one where you bet on 5 horses-- pick the winner and then the next four horses have to come in 2-5.... I've only won it once but it was like a 1K payoff... :icon_wink:

BFISA

rexy2006 said:

I watch the simulcast here in San Antone, at Retama!!!

Don't much care for live racing; I prefer simulcast cuz I catch races all over the US.:)