BRADY TO SIGN WITH THE BUCCANEERS!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Was thinking this was still rumor because it was not headlines on Yahoo Sports yet but here it is,,,,,the second major report:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
It sort of would have been stupid for him to go to LA for 2 major reasons 1) he already moved his family to FL 2) who wants to play in front of a half filled (if lucky) stadium and filled with opposing fans primarily? And the spanos organization has a history of such ineptitude it made no sense. Look at the HC and the OC they brought in. Surprised he even considered it. He probably used LA as leverage in his negotiations with TB and got even more in that last day. He'll rule the roost down there....they will be a factor and it shoud be great seeing him throw to their receivers. I'd say they will contend against ATL and NO and CAR. Will pull for them and NO (Brees) in that division.

Actually I'm suprised he left NE...think it was a dumb move but probably Bellichek pushed him out the door knowing that a hole.

• Wow
Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
He’s gonna get his wish to become GM/Coach. I thought Arians had more balls than that but oh well. FUDeans better get the kid from Oregon or they’re screwed.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
It sort of would have been stupid for him to go to LA for 2 major reasons 1) he already moved his family to FL 2) who wants to play in front of a half filled (if lucky) stadium and filled with opposing fans primarily? And the spanos organization has a history of such ineptitude it made no sense. Look at the HC and the OC they brought in. Surprised he even considered it. He probably used LA as leverage in his negotiations with TB and got even more in that last day. He'll rule the roost down there....they will be a factor and it shoud be great seeing him throw to their receivers. I'd say they will contend against ATL and NO and CAR. Will pull for them and NO (Brees) in that division.

Actually I'm suprised he left NE...think it was a dumb move but probably Bellichek pushed him out the door knowing that a hole.
If Brady were on the team, the stadium wouldn't be half filled. All the celebrities and wannabes would have shown up to look cool at an L.A. Brady game just like they did for the L.A. Gretskys.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Good.
I did not want to see Brady in Bolts.
I did not want to see him in anything other than NE blue red and silver. To me he sold out his image in a sense. I don't quite get it. He has so much more money from endorsements down the road and what makes him so special is a career with ONE TEAM and he had a chance to retire in a final game in a few years in that stadium where he had so many accomplishments, and to the adulation of all his adoring fans there. That is gone now. To me he blew it. Dumb. All likely over ego between he and Bellichek.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
If Brady were on the team, the stadium wouldn't be half filled. All the celebrities and wannabes would have shown up to look cool at an L.A. Brady game just like they did for the L.A. Gretskys.
that's the theory but not sure it would have played out......maybe you are right.....but I'm thinkin only if they'd won right away and with that O line doubt that would happen....and with that HC and OC who to me are very shaky.....it would have been a crap shoot. But it was the spanii's only chance to avoid the embarrasment that now awaits them unless they are saved by the coronavirus.

DFWBoltFan

Where am I?
Apr 19, 2011
I did not want to see him in anything other than NE blue red and silver. To me he sold out his image in a sense. I don't quite get it. He has so much more money from endorsements down the road and what makes him so special is a career with ONE TEAM and he had a chance to retire in a final game in a few years in that stadium where he had so many accomplishments, and to the adulation of all his adoring fans there. That is gone now. To me he blew it. Dumb. All likely over ego between he and Bellichek.
Bingo

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Arians is a good coach.
they call him the QB whisperer.....he was QB coach and OC at Pitt right? Am sure that played a big part in Brady's decision. Brady will likely be calling a lot of the shots as to how to tweak the offense to his strengths. Hell they might have given him some promise of a position in the organization and minority ownership down the road, who knows? If so there is no way spanos had a chance....spanos would never cede any ownership or GM duties or ANY sort of front office say to a player let alone a HC. Pretty sure Brady knew the history of all that and used LA as leverage. So even after getting 2 teams, LA is STILL being used for leverage LOLOLOLOL.

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
that's the theory but not sure it would have played out......maybe you are right.....but I'm thinkin only if they'd won right away and with that O line doubt that would happen....and with that HC and OC who to me are very shaky.....it would have been a crap shoot. But it was the spanii's only chance to avoid the embarrasment that now awaits them unless they are saved by the coronavirus.
It would have played out. Nobody is more predictable than L.A. sports fans.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
they call him the QB whisperer.....he was QB coach and OC at Pitt right? Am sure that played a big part in Brady's decision. Brady will likely be calling a lot of the shots as to how to tweak the offense to his strengths. Hell they might have given him some promise of a position in the organization and minority ownership down the road, who knows? If so there is no way spanos had a chance....spanos would never cede any ownership or GM duties or ANY sort of front office say to a player let alone a HC. Pretty sure Brady knew the history of all that and used LA as leverage. So even after getting 2 teams, LA is STILL being used for leverage LOLOLOLOL.
I don't know shit about him other than he made the sorry-ass Arizona Cardinals into contenders with no offensive line and a hasbeen and a bunch of never wuzzes rotating at quarterback.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Manning essentially had the same deal in Denver, maybe not the GM job but I’m sure he was allowed input to Horsehead Elway. Come to think of it, Manning looks like a fucking horsehead too.

• Haha

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Actually he would report to Brady's personal trainer!

Is there anything other than Trotter's tweet to confirm this?
Colin Cowherd and a Boston reporter mentioned in those Daily Caller and Yahoo articles.

Reactions: handoverfist

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Ok here is the next domino........I think this particular move may put Bosa in TB after his contract is up. He was obviously impressed bigtime by Brady in that playoff game. It's near his family in FL. Watch for Bosa to end up there if that team becomes an instant contender.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Colin Cowherd and a Boston reporter mentioned in those Daily Caller and Yahoo articles.
Ok, cause I still haven't seen anything on the major sites.
I really thought that even if the Spanos brain-thrust (picture a couple of hamsters in a spinning wheel) is incapable of figuring out that Brady is the only thing that can save their sorry asses, the League would step in and mandate it....just to save face and avoid further embarrassment for the decision to allow these goat-fucking clowns in to Los Angeles. I'm going to wait until I see it on ESPN or something to believe that the league is going to miss out on this ally ooop dunk!
Edit: I'm seeing a few more reports trickling in, but nothing concrete yet...but at least for now it does look like TB!

The other guy I was talking about - and got shit for talking about- was Caaaaaam Newton! I hear he's unhappy in CAR!

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Ok, cause I still haven't seen anything on the major sites.
I really thought that even if the Spanos brain-thrust (picture a couple of hamsters in a spinning wheel) is incapable of figuring out that Brady is the only thing that can save their sorry asses, the League would step in and mandate it....just to save face and avoid further embarrassment for the decision to allow these goat-fucking clowns in to Los Angeles. I'm going to wait until I see it on ESPN or something to believe that the league is going to miss out on this ally ooop dunk!
Edit: I'm seeing a few more reports trickling in, but nothing concrete yet...but at least for now it does look like TB!

The other guy I was talking about - and got shit for talking about- was Caaaaaam Newton! I hear he's unhappy in CAR!
Was just watching ESPN and they are reporting it too. I guess nothing is 100% until you see Brady say it in a conference but all the reports are TB right now. And yeah that would have been the only thing to put butts in the seats for the spanii next year. When it came down to the Bucs and Bolts I could not believe Brady would be possible for the spanii because they never cede anything to anyone but themselves.....they need full control over everything and always hire milktoasts for that reason. Marty got run off. Coryell got run off. Ross got run off. They prefer norb, mcnorb , lynn types who are yes men. Just never would have believed Brady would even consider going there. Then you put that unknown O.C. vs. Arians as far as offensive scheming and well its a non contest. My guess is they were being used for leverage. Its the way of the spanii.......get beat out for the top elite talent by other teams , at the GM, coaching and player levels.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Was just watching ESPN and they are reporting it too. I guess nothing is 100% until you see Brady say it in a conference but all the reports are TB right now. And yeah that would have been the only thing to put butts in the seats for the spanii next year. When it came down to the Bucs and Bolts I could not believe Brady would be possible for the spanii because they never cede anything to anyone but themselves.....they need full control over everything and always hire milktoasts for that reason. Marty got run off. Coryell got run off. Ross got run off. They prefer norb, mcnorb , lynn types who are yes men. Just never would have believed Brady would even consider going there. Then you put that unknown O.C. vs. Arians as far as offensive scheming and well its a non contest. My guess is they were being used for leverage. Its the way of the spanii.......get beat out for the top elite talent by other teams , at the GM, coaching and player levels.
Yes, I'm seeing it everywhere too now...OH well!

horse, water, drinks....
donkey, water, drinks....
Spanos, water, washes his ass in it and then drinks!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Caaaaaam, Caaaaaaam, Caaaaaaam!!!! Go get him spanii!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: handoverfist