BoltTalk Podcast Thread

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,025
1,809
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Hey Bolt fans,

Discuss the the Bolttalk Podcast on this thread. As many of you know, I put out a Chargers podcast every week. You can leave feedback or comments on the podcast here.

If there's something you would like for me to discuss on future shows, let me know.

I would like to get everyone in the forum involved in the podcast. I will look to see what important topics everyone is discussing and maybe bring it up on the show.

If you haven't tuned into the show yet, please check it out. I am having contests from time to time with prizes. :D
 

tboltzcali

Well-Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
2,031
102
240
hey, the next game i will be at is the chiefs game. come out to D4 and do interviews with the fans-fan reactions, etc.
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,025
1,809
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
tboltzcali said:
hey, the next game i will be at is the chiefs game. come out to D4 and do interviews with the fans-fan reactions, etc.
I've been planning on doing that. I'll come by with my portable recorder. It'll be cool to have fan reactions live from the game.
 

SDITSURFER

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2005
22
0
60
Podcast 11

Ray,

Thanks for having me on the Podcast...It was alot of fun. I forwarded the link to the website and podcast at work. Got alot of positive feedback on the show as well as the site. :kegger:

BTW, One of my co-workers answered the weekly question correct!

Keep up the good work!!!

Go Bolts!!!
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,025
1,809
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
I got some great feedback from another listener today. Please keep them coming. It really helps me understand what you guys want to hear from me every week.

I'm going to give you guys less stats and more of my analysis on the game and players.
 

BengalFan

BoltTalker
Sep 19, 2005
115
1
90
members.cox.net
Play by Play

Ray,

Show some life. I know this was right after the game, but show some life. Let your listeners hear some emotion. Sounds like your reading the newspaper. Talk about the game from a fan's perspective, what you wanted happen, talk about coaching staff, play calling. Not so much RECAP. More of your fanatacal side.

Chris out.
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,025
1,809
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Play by Play

BengalFan said:
Ray,

Show some life. I know this was right after the game, but show some life. Let your listeners hear some emotion. Sounds like your reading the newspaper. Talk about the game from a fan's perspective, what you wanted happen, talk about coaching staff, play calling. Not so much RECAP. More of your fanatacal side.

Chris out.
Good tips Chris. Less stats and more opinion. I can do that. Actually I was bummed after the game and decided to do the podcast since it was fresh in my mind. But I have heard that feedback from other folks who emailed me. So I may change it up a bit on my future shows.
 

BengalFan

BoltTalker
Sep 19, 2005
115
1
90
members.cox.net
Bolt Talk next Episode.

Ray,

I'm looking forward to tommorrow night, this is exciting. I'm going to give you some in depth analysis of what i think the cgargers should do to win this game. Thanks to all. I hope you enjoy.
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,025
1,809
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com

tboltzcali

Well-Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
2,031
102
240
hey ray, im still waiting for you to shoot by D4. im not sure if im going to make the game monday. ill find out tomorrow(saturday).
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,025
1,809
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
tboltzcali said:
hey ray, im still waiting for you to shoot by D4. im not sure if im going to make the game monday. ill find out tomorrow(saturday).
I went to D4 last game and actually ran into an old friend of mine. But man how am I going to find you if you make the game on Monday?
 

T10

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
252
22
100
Off subject, my apologies...
But I just noticed tboltzcali's avatar. Dude! That's nice! I'm jealous.
Just had to be heard.


:scheme:
 

daniel5678

BoltTalker
Oct 29, 2005
44
0
60
Hey Ray, like your enthusiasm. I listened to two podcasts and think it's a good idea to have a guest commentator on.

I would like to see an in-depth analysis of a different player each 'cast. Not so much data but a breakdown and analysis of their play. Almost like a scouts' take.

Keep up the good work. I'm listening.
 

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,025
1,809
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
daniel5678 said:
Hey Ray, like your enthusiasm. I listened to two podcasts and think it's a good idea to have a guest commentator on.

I would like to see an in-depth analysis of a different player each 'cast. Not so much data but a breakdown and analysis of their play. Almost like a scouts' take.

Keep up the good work. I'm listening.
Great suggestion Daniel. I'll look to add that segement on the show. Thanks for listening!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LT teh ghost