• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

**BoltTalk Podcast Show #062 - 10/17/06**

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
In this weeks episode, we look back at the Chargers 48-19 thumping of the San Francisco 49ers. The San Diego Charger fans were out in force in Bay Area as they invaded Monster Park. Loren shares some of his stories from the big road trip and tailgate. Be sure to check out our Video and Photo pages for all the Chargers/Niners festivities. We have Chargers trivia, AntEaters rumors and NFL news, and we have calls and emails from our listeners. We also preview the upcoming AFC West matchup between the Chargers and Chiefs. Congratulations to “Megold1075″ (Marc from New York), and “BFISA” (Toby from San Antonio) for winning our “Operation - Let no fan be left behind!” contest.

Listen to us live every Tuesday Night from 8PM to 9PM PST on TPSRadio.net!

Show your support of the show by voting for us on Podcast Alley! Subscribe to the show and leave us review on iTunes.

Download the Podcast

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
MadMike said:
My vote for Shaun Pillips nickname;

"Flash"

This guy is smoking fast and flashes to the ball.

Shaun "Flash" Phillips sounds good to me.
Good one "MadMike". Phillips definitely, is lightning fast. Any onther suggestions other than "The other Shaun"?

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
myk13 franch1se said:
i love your guys shows..thanks for doing them, but what is the name of that song you played at the end of this episode? who is the artist?
It's "Super Chargers 2006" by TimZ. You can download the song from his MySpace Page @ http://www.myspace.com/timz

Enjoy, and thanks for listening! :tup:

BoltsFanUK

ChargerRay said:
In this weeks episode, we look back at the Chargers 48-19 thumping of the San Francisco 49ers. The San Diego Charger fans were out in force in Bay Area as they invaded Monster Park. Loren shares some of his stories from the big road trip and tailgate. Be sure to check out our Video and Photo pages for all the Chargers/Niners festivities. We have Chargers trivia, AntEaters rumors and NFL news, and we have calls and emails from our listeners. We also preview the upcoming AFC West matchup between the Chargers and Chiefs. Congratulations to “Megold1075″ (Marc from New York), and “BFISA” (Toby from San Antonio) for winning our “Operation - Let no fan be left behind!” contest.

Listen to us live every Tuesday Night from 8PM to 9PM PST on TPSRadio.net!

Show your support of the show by voting for us on Podcast Alley! Subscribe to the show and leave us review on iTunes.

Download the Podcast
I haven't been able to download it casue my internet has been down the last 24 hours but its now bak up so i'll be able to listen to it tommorow morning.

Thanks for your comments, they are well appriciated:tup:

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
foober said:
Being far away from SD I look forward every tuesday now to hear your show. You folks are getting doing a great job. :yes:
Thanks foober. It's you guys, the listeners, that motivates us to do the podcast. :tup: