BoltTalk Podcast Show #061 - 10/10/06

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
In the weeks show, we’ll look back at the Chargers come from behind win over the defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. We’ll see what’s in store for Phillip Rivers and the Bolts as they face the San Francisco 49ers. We also have the latest Chargers news, Chargers trivia, listener calls, emails and AntEaters NFL news and rumors. The October 16th deadline is nearing, so get your submissions in for our BoltTalk Contest, “Operation - Let no fan be left behind!”
Listen to us live every Tuesday Night from 8PM to 9PM PST on TPSRadio.net!

Show your support of the show by voting for us on Podcast Alley! Subscribe to the show and leave us review on iTunes.

Download the show

BoltsFanUK

Sep 12, 2006
Kettering England
ChargerRay said:
In the weeks show, we’ll look back at the Chargers come from behind win over the defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. We’ll see what’s in store for Phillip Rivers and the Bolts as they face the San Francisco 49ers. We also have the latest Chargers news, Chargers trivia, listener calls, emails and AntEaters NFL news and rumors. The October 16th deadline is nearing, so get your submissions in for our BoltTalk Contest, “Operation - Let no fan be left behind!”
Listen to us live every Tuesday Night from 8PM to 9PM PST on TPSRadio.net!

Show your support of the show by voting for us on Podcast Alley! Subscribe to the show and leave us review on iTunes.

Download the show
And what a good show it is as well:tup: :tup:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
"That's our budget, free."

:icon_rofl:

Another nice show. Thanks guys.:tup:

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
we are taking donations to get an improvement over skype:lol:
I kind of enjoyed the problems you had with the phone ins. It made it that much more entertaining. I guess i was the only one that could get in somewhat okay. And I couldn't think of a thing to say. Hard to be too unhappy after the pittsburgh win.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
foober said:
I kind of enjoyed the problems you had with the phone ins. It made it that much more entertaining. I guess i was the only one that could get in somewhat okay. And I couldn't think of a thing to say. Hard to be too unhappy after the pittsburgh win.
At least tell someone to go F themselves. :icon_mrgreen: