• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BoltTalk Podcast - "No LA Love"

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
The LA Chargers are winless through the first month and haters are loving it! On this show, Loren and Ray review the first quarter of the Bolts season and have a lot of fun discussing the ongoing failure of Spanos and his Chargers.

Follow us on Twitter:
Show your support of the show this month by voting for us on Podcast Alley!
Subscribe to the show and leave us review on iTunes.

[mp3]BoltTalk-20171005.mp3[/mp3]

BoltTalk Podcast Logo by Chris Hudson

Slam

BoltTalker
Hey guys, it was really nice to hear from you two again. I didn't think I would anymore. I was surprised how many sentiments I shared with you.

I view the team not as a Homer anymore, I am hardly keeping up with the NFL, busy doing other stuff often on Sunday. Im enjoying catching glimpses of the dumpster fire.

I also agree that Rivers may ask to get traded, I don't see how that will work with the family though.

Watching this last game, despite a win, it just seems like the players don't really give a ****. I get the sense they are putting out as much effort as you need to make it look like you're trying so you can continue getting a pay check.

I mean would you be killing yourself for this joke? I know I would be pulling out of tackles, maybe not making that catch so I don't get clobbered, etc

Anyway, been listening to you guys a long time and it was a pleasant surprise to hear from you guys, cheers.