BoltTalk Podcast Live Show Tonight

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Bolt Talk listeners, join ray and Loren this evening at 9PM PST for our first live broadcast on TPSRadio.net. Just click on the "Listen Now" link on the left sidebar to tune in, and participate in the show by entering the TPS Radio Chat Room

We will try to setup our toll free call in number soon, but for now please use the TPS Radio Chat Room. You can also post any questions or comments for tonight's show on this thread.

If you can't tune in live, don't worry because the podcast will be available for download. Hope to see you guys in the chat room!

Reactions: T10

T10

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
Woooo LIVE!!! I'll be listening! You guys are the best ever - keep up the good work!
:tup:

Jrocthadino

BoltTalker
Nov 13, 2005
now that you have gone live, are we going to be bombarded with advertisments from no talent ass clowns?

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Jrocthadino said:
now that you have gone live, are we going to be bombarded with advertisments from no talent ass clowns?
Nope. It will be just like the normal podcast except for the fact that you can actually be part of the show by joining the chat room or by calling in.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
If you guys want to call into the show with your questions and live in the San Diego Area, the number is 619-573-4081 or call the toll free number @ 888-985-0555.

Hope to hear from you guys!

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Do you know how hard it is for us old farts on the East coast to stay up until midnight? :lol

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
leisure said:
Ya why the hell is it on so late? I think I am gonna call in and ask ANT about Hezbollah :icon_mrgreen:
:lol: You're an azzhole :yes:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
Ya why the hell is it on so late? I think I am gonna call in and ask ANT about Hezbollah :icon_mrgreen:

You do not have the stones for starters. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
leisure since S*UT lost their bid at the leisureworld draft I think we should give the bolttalk podcast a chance to explain why they deserve to become the new home of the live draft that is taking the nation by storm. We will give them the leisureworld logo to post on the main site and free leisureworld t-shirts for all participants with custom titles on the back such as hornblower, blathmac o'doole, mini-me and so on... leisureworld is going international :nana_rasta:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
leisure said:
I will listen to the show if you promise never to have Trumpie or NYCF on as guests ever again :yes:
Mister do not make me track you down and go all enternet tough guy on you!:icon_evil:

:icon_tease:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
RMANCIL said:
Ok so I thought the pod cast was on whats up?
It was there was a link at the top of the main page that went to it.