Bolttalk Owns

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
This is a **** bashing thread but basically I am bashing them by saying how great bolttalk is, but let it be known that they're still being bashed :icon_rofl:

But seriously, look at this place. The forum features are awesome and the mods are FAIR at least and we have all the forum titans in this place. We have grade A rep whores, grade A writers, grade A draft gurus, grade A **** stirrers, grade A entertainers (mods we will work on getting you up to grade A, I will give you a C right now getting closer to B) and an accompanying Podcast with two nice laid back entertaining hosts. This place can become a virtual football utopia we have everything we need so screw anything else besides Bolttalk let's set this place off git r done let's go :nana_rasta:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,395
3,792
350
:unsure:

To delete or not delete, that is the question...
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Concudan said:
:unsure:

To delete or not delete, that is the question...
Dude this is a bolttalk rally thread I am glorifying you guys take it easy :nana_rasta:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,395
3,792
350
MtlBoltsFan said:
Dude this is a bolttalk rally thread I am glorifying you guys take it easy :nana_rasta:
Yes deleting is easy...:lol:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Concudan said:
Yes deleting is easy...:lol:
All this after I give you pos. rep coming from the biggest rep whore/post padder in Chargers forum history??? Take the bait dude :icon_rofl:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,395
3,792
350
MtlBoltsFan said:
All this after I give you pos. rep coming from the biggest rep whore/post padder in Chargers forum history??? Take the bait dude :icon_rofl:
Props? C+ is props. Heck I should invisible ban you for even suggesting we are less than A+ material!:icon_evil:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Concudan said:
Props? C+ is props. Heck I should invisible ban you for even suggesting we are less than A+ material!:icon_evil:
Or you could just permanently put an invisible :kisskiss: at the end of my posts for all the mods :icon_banana:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,395
3,792
350
MtlBoltsFan said:
Or you could just permanently put an invisible :kisskiss: at the end of my posts for all the mods :icon_banana:
Where is the fun in that?
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Concudan said:
What are you talking about?
I tried to rally the troops and you took all the momentum out of my thread. I was preaching like Trumpie after a case of Corona. Might as well delete the thread :icon_shrug:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,395
3,792
350
MtlBoltsFan said:
I tried to rally the troops and you took all the momentum out of my thread. I was preaching like Trumpie after a case of Corona. Might as well delete the thread :icon_shrug:
Your too sensative. I am adding to your momentum, you just got to roll with it and stop fighting the feeling...:icon_mrgreen:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Concudan said:
Your too sensative. I am adding to your momentum, you just got to roll with it and stop fighting the feeling...:icon_mrgreen:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,395
3,792
350
MtlBoltsFan said:
Nice image. You a photoshoper as well?

Now as you were saying about rallying the troops?:icon_eek:
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
MtlBoltsFan said:
This is a **** bashing thread but basically I am bashing them by saying how great bolttalk is, but let it be known that they're still being bashed :icon_rofl:

But seriously, look at this place. The forum features are awesome and the mods are FAIR at least and we have all the forum titans in this place. We have grade A rep whores, grade A writers, grade A draft gurus, grade A **** stirrers, grade A entertainers (mods we will work on getting you up to grade A, I will give you a C right now getting closer to B) and an accompanying Podcast with two nice laid back entertaining hosts. This place can become a virtual football utopia we have everything we need so screw anything else besides Bolttalk let's set this place off git r done let's go :nana_rasta:
I heard the forum admin is alright too. :icon_huh:
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
55
WonderSlug said:
Staying out of this thread in case it gets whacked.

Then I'll only lost this one post. :lol:
Two. I'm keeping track. :icon_mrgreen:
 

SDRaiderH8er

Well-Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
11,372
1,848
350
63
MtlBoltsFan said:
All this after I give you pos. rep coming from the biggest rep whore/post padder in Chargers forum history??? Take the bait dude :icon_rofl:
Yup looks like some serious *** kissing to me :lol:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
WonderSlug said:
Staying out of this thread in case it gets whacked.

Then I'll only lost this one post. :lol:
Me too!!:icon_mrgreen:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
MTL is right.

No other site offer the "experience" that is offered here.

Forums, webcasting of tailgaters, Podcasting, LIVE Talk show tonight at 9 PM PST, arcades ..... the list goes on and on and on .....

The best part is this is done by fans for the fans and there is no greed component or in other words, we do this for free because we dig the Bolts that much. It really gets no better for the hardcore fans.
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Thumper said:
I heard the forum admin is alright too. :icon_huh:
Thumper I thought I already told you I don't grade admins using a letter scale I grade them using a :kisskiss:
 

SDRaiderH8er

Well-Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
11,372
1,848
350
63
WonderSlug said:
Staying out of this thread in case it gets whacked.

Then I'll only lost this one post. :lol:
But then how would you know if it gets whacked?
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
ChargerRay is the man... I was going through the archives and this dude was posting stuff when there was NOBODY here. It was virtually just him posting stuff for himself and talking to himself. THAT is dedication and surely enough it has payed off and is going to continue to pay off. I am impressed :icon_toast:
 

Buttmunch

Well-Known Member
Jul 5, 2006
850
103
170
44
MtlBoltsFan said:
ChargerRay is the man... I was going through the archives and this dude was posting stuff when there was NOBODY here. It was virtually just him posting stuff for himself and talking to himself.
Does this mean that if he fell, and no one was around to witness it, he didn't make any noise?