BoltTalk Feedback

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
So what does everyone think of the site so far? Is there anything that you guys would like to see on the main website or forums? Is there any other forum topics that you guys want me to add?

I appreciate everyone who has visited and posted on my site and I would like to continue to improve it. Thanks for your feedback.

skiman

BoltTalker
Aug 8, 2005
Heres a few things for your front page. Post the chargers Schedule for this year. Always good to have one on the Front page. And throw up a poll.
There is a way to get live games scores to be updated on there too if you want it. Might want to ask Tune how to set it up. Thats always cool to have.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Good suggestions skiman. The polls were already on my sidebar. I just added the AFC west standings and the 2005 schedule. I'll find out about the realtime scores.

skiman

BoltTalker
Aug 8, 2005
They are actually point's to buy certain things. To change you name,make your name glow.Some site you can buy beer or food of some sort. I seen football. some sites also let you upload avatars. Beeing that the membership is small its probably best to start out with the simple stuff. You get points through post's and creating threads and for members that post in them and so on..

ChargersFan

BoltTalker
Aug 7, 2005
Rookie trying to make the team.

I really like the rating system. And by the way, if there is some way I can get BEER out of this thing, I'll be a Pro Bowler in no time :D

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Like I said to Thumper in the forum during last weekends away game, we need to have a live chat room for Bolttalk so we can be comment live while we are watching the away games and for those people who cant get out to Jack Murphy to watch the home games.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
MadMike said:
Like I said to Thumper in the forum during last weekends away game, we need to have a live chat room for Bolttalk so we can be comment live while we are watching the away games and for those people who cant get out to Jack Murphy to watch the home games.
Ok Mike, you got your live chat room. I haven't fully tested it, so if you encounter any problems with it, please let me know.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
carrie1219 said:
Is there a way to access the smilies without having to initiate a quote of a post?
Click the Go Advanced button.

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Thumper said:
Ok Mike, you got your live chat room. I haven't fully tested it, so if you encounter any problems with it, please let me know.
Nice! I expect everyone to stop by and flood the room on Friday while we cheer on the poor SOB's who arent gonna male the team.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Chispa said:
Another vBulletin upgrade that might be suggested to the folks at Jelsoft would be the ability to embed YouTube videos. It would be cool to be able to see those - 'cause we link to a lot of them - without leaving the BoltTalk site.
Embedding YouTube Video's would be a cool feature. We'll look into upgrading.

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Chat was kicking on Friday guys. Had 18 people in there at the max and it was a blast. Probably be able to hit 30+ with a regular season game this week.

BoltsFanUK

Sep 12, 2006
Kettering England
ChargerRay said:
So what does everyone think of the site so far? Is there anything that you guys would like to see on the main website or forums? Is there any other forum topics that you guys want me to add?

I appreciate everyone who has visited and posted on my site and I would like to continue to improve it. Thanks for your feedback.
This is the best Chargers site on the I-net apart from the official site.

All we need is Real time Fox Scores in the Charger Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.