BoltTalk expert picks - Week 10

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

wrbanwal

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
10,810
1,239
350
This screams - secret club!!


:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
wrbanwal said:
This screams - secret club!!


:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
Not at all my friend. Post your picks here in this thread. I just had to limit the number of participants because the table would get too wide. I know you're a very knowledgable fan, so you can be first alternate if you like, in case someone drops out or can't get there picks in.

And I know there are many other posters here that are excellent at picking games. Don't feel left out. Post your picks in this thread and we'll talk anilize those picks too.
 

wrbanwal

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
10,810
1,239
350
Thumper said:
Not at all my friend. Post your picks here in this thread. I just had to limit the number of participants because the table would get too wide. I know you're a very knowledgable fan, so you can be first alternate if you like, in case someone drops out or can't get there picks in.

And I know there are many other posters here that are excellent at picking games. Don't feel left out. Post your picks in this thread and we'll talk anilize those picks too.
I was just messin with ya T,

:icon_mrgreen:
 

Edgar

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
83
21
80
51
rule12b......Oakland? Dude...isn't that just a little wishful thinking?:icon_huh:

I tell ya' all I like San Francisco in Detroit. I know thier Secondary has been an issue and Martz should eat them up - but I have watched their last two games and their is much improvement there.
 

tboltzcali

Well-Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
2,031
102
240
After Detroit just ran over the falcons, I know they will take out SF unless you think SF is a better team than Cantlanta!
 

Drunk

Well-Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
1,409
250
220
Drunk's Picks

Baltimore
Indy
Atlanta
Minnesota
Jaxsonville
Kansas Shity
New England
San Diego
Frisco
Philly
Denver
Dallas
New Orleans
St Louis
NY Giants
Carolina
 

Edgar

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
83
21
80
51
tboltzcali said:
After Detroit just ran over the falcons, I know they will take out SF unless you think SF is a better team than Cantlanta!
Turnovers will kill ya' - and Atlanta let KJ run all over them. They did not respect Detroits ability to run. To be honest they were horribly prepared against a pretty bad team.

I think San Fran is a team that will improve as the season progresses. I think they have a solid shot this weekend and would pick them to win that game.
 
Oct 28, 2006
225
18
100
28
MY PICS

Baltimore
Indy:icon_evil:
Atlanta
Minnesota
Jacksonville
Kansas City:icon_evil:
New England
Cinci:icon_eek: , na JP CHARGERS!!!!:icon_mrgreen:
Detroit
Philly
Denver:icon_evil: (maybe Oakland:icon_evil: can pull it out.......na)
Dallas
Saints
St.Louis
Giants
 

in_a_days

dgaf
Sep 8, 2006
7,733
966
350
vegas
Thumper said:
It's called football. You just pick the team that is going to win. :icon_shrug:
Sorry man, saracasm just doesn't convey well on a message board... Thank you CONC I got it now. :)
 

in_a_days

dgaf
Sep 8, 2006
7,733
966
350
vegas
Thumper said:
Jus messin' wit you man. :icon_tease:
Word... now that we've got that all cleared up...

Jacksonville
Baltimore
Philly
Detroit
San Diego
New England
Kansas City
Green Bay
Atlanta
Indy
Denver
New Orleans
Seattle
Arizona
Chicago
Carolina
 

Electric Chair

Well-Known Member
May 23, 2006
8,437
563
350
I would have been more interested had you guys made some kind of contest out of it so that everyone could have been involved... I could care less who you experts are picking unless we are going heads up.
 

SDLiving

Well-Known Member
Oct 8, 2006
166
6
90
51
Electric Chair said:
I would have been more interested had you guys made some kind of contest out of it so that everyone could have been involved... I could care less who you experts are picking unless we are going heads up.
Exactly. Throw in a prize or have all of the contestants throw in a few bucks - winner take all - to make it interesting.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Y'all would complain ifin we hung ya with a new rope... Wouldnja?
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN said:
MY PICS

Baltimore
Indy:icon_evil:
Atlanta
Minnesota
Jacksonville
Kansas City:icon_evil:
New England
Cinci:icon_eek: , na JP CHARGERS!!!!:icon_mrgreen:
Detroit
Philly
Denver:icon_evil: (maybe Oakland:icon_evil: can pull it out.......na)
Dallas
Saints
St.Louis
Giants
VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN: 6-9 (didn't make a pick for the Monday night game)
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
in_a_days said:
Word... now that we've got that all cleared up...

Jacksonville
Baltimore
Philly
Detroit
San Diego
New England
Kansas City
Green Bay
Atlanta
Indy
Denver
New Orleans
Seattle
Arizona
Chicago
Carolina
in_a_days: 9-7
 

tboltzcali

Well-Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
2,031
102
240
Week 11 Games

St.Louis at Carolina=steve smith is playing well.
Washington at Tampa Bay=2 bad teams, take the home team.
Cincinnati at New Orleans=Cincy isnt playing well.
Tennessee at Philadelphia=Eagles should roll easy.
Chicago at NY Jets=Bears will be tested, win a close one.
Minnesota at Miami=3 in a row for the dolphins.
Oakland at Kansas City=Chokeland's offense is horrendous.
New England at Green Bay=Upset no 1!
Pittsburgh at ClevelandBrowns are the better team.
Atlanta at BaltimoreFalcons are a lost bunch, but might win.
Buffalo at Houston=another toss up who cares game.
Detroit at Arizona=Arizona should win here.
Seattle at San Francisco=Shaun and Matt are back.
Indianapolis at Dallas=2nd upset of the week!!
San Diego at Denver=our offense is going to be too much!

Monday Nite
NY Giants at Jacksonville=Will bounce back or they are done!