• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

bolttalk.com t-shirt design contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok all you artists and photoshop experts, get ready to display your skills. We are going to print up a limited run of bolttalk.com t-shirts and we want to see your designs.

The winner of this contest will get a free t-shirt, plus two extra ones for friends. But more importantly, your art will be wore and displayed by Charger Fans.

Here are the rules:
1) The logo of the San Diego Chargers, depictions of Charger uniforms, or any logo of the NFL can not be used in your design.
2) Try to limit your design to a single color, two at the most. Come up with a complete concept for the t-shirts. Tell us what color the shirts should be and come up with a creative design that uses limited colors effectively.
3) Submit your entries to admin@talkbolts.com, preferably in an .eps format.
4) Website Moderators are eligable for this contest.
5) Please submit all entries by May 3rd, 2006. Winner will be chosen by site Administrators at that time.

If you have any questions about this contest, post them here, or send them to admin@talkbolts.com.

Ok, here's one design I made with my very limited artistic skills. I'm sure some of you artists out there can out do this design. Show us what you got.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
They all look pretty good Thumper! Let's keep the designs coming folks.

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
I really really like this one!! :yes:

Only suggestion is to have the blue color be closer to a navy than royal....:icon_wink:
Or mebbe closer to throwback!!:icon_mrgreen:

BFISA said:
Or mebbe closer to throwback!!:icon_mrgreen:
Do you mean the baby blue???

Somone suggested a variation of that cool old Charger Power t-shirt.... Obviously we wouldn't be able to use the Chargers logo though.....

Trumpet_Man

CCG said:
I'm not real artsy either but maybe this will give someone with some talent an idea to work with,

It is nice to see the TWO "T"'s in Bolttalk.com separated by the lightning bolt.

It reminds you there are two "T"'s in Bolttalk.com

Thumper said:
Nice design CCG. I like it a lot. :icon_mrgreen:
I think it's great as long as the T-shirt isn't white. :icon_wink:

Just made it my new sig at the other place cause I was having trouble with my current sig.... It's kind of big. Maybe Thump will help me resize it.:icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink:

carrie1219 said:
I think it's great as long as the T-shirt isn't white.

Just made it my new sig at the other place cause I was having trouble with my current sig.... It's kind of big. Maybe Thump will help me resize it.

Ahem... It's no longer my sig at the other place. :icon_mrgreen:

I like my new one too....:tup: :tup: :tup:

T Hump needs to help me center my bolt....:icon_wink:

Ok, the t-shirt contest is now closed. It's judgement time. There are many great entrys here, so it might take a little time to get a concensus winner. But as soon as we do, we'll post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.