• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bolttalk.com survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Chair

All right A-listers, let's see what you got. Simple game of Survivor here, pick one game each week, can't pick the same team twice. Sign up early and often, I want to whip as many of you as possible. :icon_banana:

link

League: bolttalk.com
Password: bubble

:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

Electric Chair said:
All right A-listers, let's see what you got. Simple game of Survivor here, pick one game each week, can't pick the same team twice. Sign up early and often, I want to whip as many of you as possible. :icon_banana:

link

League: bolttalk.com
Password: bubble

:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:
Need the Group ID#:

Electric Chair

boltssbbound said:
I'm in. Hope I do better than last year when I was knocked out week 1, after the Rams lost to the freakin' Niners.:icon_shrug: :tdown:
I lost when the Panther lost to the Saints. So did SDR if I remember correctly. :tdown:

Electric Chair said:
I lost when the Panther lost to the Saints. So did SDR if I remember correctly. :tdown:
I think I lost in the third week. Funny thing is I outlasted about 75% of the players cause they picked SD over Dallas in week one.

Status
Not open for further replies.