BoltTalk.com Brunch pics

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Had a nice brunch this morning with several of the posters from this site. Some of the people I'd met in person before, some I hadn't. It was great to get together and just get to know some of you better. Also, with Training Camp starting this week and preseason right around the corner, I think it it was a great way to kick off what will hopefully be a season for all Charger fans to remember

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com

Leo's brother, who happens to be a Bengals fan. He was saying something about the Bengals beating the Chargers this season. Sorry dude, it's not gonna happen. :lol

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Great pics of everyone.... Must be the camera....:lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k....

Looks like a decent turn out for a Sunday mornin' too...... :yes:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Thumper your camera takes BEAUTIFUL pictures. :tup: :tup:

I'm STILL shopping for my new digital camera... The one I have now is crap...

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Wow, most everyone there had a moustache, goatee, or both. :icon_mrgreen:
BB's is just penciled in thoguh!:icon_eek:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
WonderSlug said:
I thought all his facial hair migrated south to his chest. :lol:
What are you doin lookin at BB's chest?

I mean he is a dead sexay man, but.... Hes a man and all...:icon_eek:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
ChargerRay said:
Great pics Thumper! I was great seeing everyone and meeting new folks. We'll have to do that more often. :tup:
The only problem with doing a breakfast / brunch thing is that you don't get to talk to much with those at the other end of the table. I guess that's what the tailgates are for! :icon_mrgreen: