• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BoltTalk 1 year Anniversary!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
I didn't realize it until this morning, but the BoltTalk website has been up exactly 1 year today! Thanks to everyone for for all your support and for helping the site and podcast grow to what it is today. Hopefully, we will be around for a very, very long time. :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :lama :nana_rock: :nana_rasta:

Trumpet_Man

The site is just now taking off....you dudes better be ready because there is a storm on the horizon....I hope the servers do not fry....:icon_mrgreen:

sdchrger

Congrats!!!

:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

Trumpet_Man

WonderSlug said:
It's been a year already?

Wow, good going. :)

THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SHORTLY

THE PROPHET HAS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO SAY

I just need a few more beers then ..... watch out .....:icon_beerbang: :guns: :icon_high: :nana_dance:

Shamrock

Trumpet_Man said:

I just need a few more beers then ..... watch out .....:icon_beerbang: :guns: :icon_high: :nana_dance:
Pump it out T-Man. Don't be shy.

Trumpet_Man

Shamrock said:
Pump it out T-Man. Don't be shy.
It is all about the timing ... The clock is ticking. First I need to get my daughter home then ..... it will be armageddeon.

Too much is going on which needs to be resolved one way or another.

You and a few others are under the gun or proverbial microscope it would seem.

Time to throw down. :guns: :censored: :nana_dance:

Trumpet_Man said:

Well let it rip! We want to hear what the prophet has to say! :icon_mrgreen:

BestInTheWest

ChargerRay said:
I didn't realize it until this morning, but the BoltTalk website has been up exactly 1 year today! Thanks to everyone for for all your support and for helping the site and podcast grow to what it is today. Hopefully, we will be around for a very, very long time. :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :lama :nana_rock: :nana_rasta:
Props dude.:icon_smile:

I love the podcasts. Keep 'em coming.:tup:

Trumpet_Man said:
It is all about the timing ... The clock is ticking. First I need to get my daughter home then ..... it will be armageddeon.

Too much is going on which needs to be resolved one way or another.

You and a few others are under the gun or proverbial microscope it would seem.

Time to throw down. :guns: :censored: :nana_dance:

Let It rip T Man :tup:

BFISA

Shamrock said:
Where is the target? UT?

Get out your Norton bombsight ...... A little collateral damage is to be expected though ....
Hey if you wanna hook up for some chow sometime, lemme know!!:)

Meanwhile, we wait!!:icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

Trumpet_Man

BFISA said:
This is gonna be some good shiit!!:tup:
History will never ever be the same

The PROPHET HAS A STATEMENT FOR THE MASSES !!!!!

I really really need to collect my Prophet wisdom **** on this one ..... so bear with me......I need to meditate :icon_beer: :icon_high: :elephant: :wave: :tounge: :innocent: :whistling:

BFISA

Trumpet_Man said:
History will never ever be the same

The PROPHET HAS A STATEMENT FOR THE MASSES !!!!!

I really really need to collect my Prophet wisdom **** on this one ..... so bear with me......I need to meditate :icon_beer: :icon_high: :elephant: :wave: :tounge: :innocent: :whistling:
...and still we wait!!:icon_mrgreen: