• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bolts Vs Hawks Tailgate Flicks 8/26

Last game this area was available for anyone to park, now it was supposed to be designated for media parking. Funny thing is no media parked there. Just another Charger parking blunder.

This picture was taken at the same time as the one above, just looking the other direction. Fans are packed in like sardines. Guess the Chargers didn't feel we needed much space to park. One friend of mine had to park in "overflow" parking behind the library by ikea. He had to pay $20 to park there and missed the entire 1st half. What a freakin' waste of space.

Trumpet_Man

Thumper said:
Last game this area was available for anyone to park, now it was supposed to be designated for media parking. Funny thing is no media parked there. Just another Charger parkng blunder.

The Chargers were allowing late arrivals to park in the GOLD ZONE...go figure? I would be pissed that general admission parking is allowed to take up that area for the after tailgaters....these dudes are out of touch big time.

Oh yeah, here was last yeas parking spot. Great use of the space Charger execs. Hell of an idea you had to try and rape the fans for more revenue. Looks like it's working out for you, not!

Trumpet_Man

Thumper said:
Oh yeah, here was last yeas parking spot. Great use of the space Charger execs. Hell of any idea you had to try and rape the fans for more revenue. Looks like it's working out for you, not!

It is a collosal failure. Ace parking and the Chargers bite the dangler on this move.

At the game, ths is my good friend Sheldon, girlfrind and kid. It had been way to long. It was great to see him, but unfortunately he's moving to Utah next week. Still it was great to see him at the game.