Bolt Talk Pick'em League

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Thumper said:
Check your email! I sent you an invite. Let me know if you don't get it.

the yahoo account says my password and league ID are not valid even though i copied it

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Concudan said:
I suck at pick'em leagues!

I took third place in the SDUT pick em league last year... behind sdrocks and gluttonforbolts.

BoltJolt didn't invite me back this year..... :no: :icon_sad:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
If you want to join here's the info you need. Let me know if you have any problems getting set up.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 1960
Password: gobolts

Jrocthadino

BoltTalker
Nov 13, 2005
can we get rid of the confidence ranking. I mean, don't you think whoever picks the majority of the games should be number 1 in the L? The confidence ranking just throws a wrench in the whole thing and is time consuming...

Less is More

GO MONSTARZ

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Yo Comish..

I have another fantastic suggestion.

Why don't we set the rules that the picks need to be in 5 minutes before the scheduled start of every game? This allows the person(s) that might be late getting their picks in to still pick up points for the later games. It might make things more interesting and competitive.

IE. Only Thursday's picks would need to be in by 5:25 pm on 9/7... Sunday's picks would need to be in by 9:55 am for the early games and 12:55pm for the afternoon games.... and so on.....