Bolt Talk Out Of Town Contest Winners

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

megold0715

Oct 10, 2006
:bolt: :tup: WAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SO PSYCHED DUDE IM SO FREAKING PSYCHED:bolt: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_rofl: :icon_toast: WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW I JUST WOKE THE WHOLE HOUSE ITS 1220 HERE YEAH BABY IM NOT DEFINATE YET BUT IM ALMOST SURE ITS GOIN TO BE THE DENVER GAME I HAVE TO CHECK WITH THE OLD LADIE FIRST WELL NOT REALLY BUT I HAVE TO SEE IF ANYTHING IS PLANNED FOR THAT WEEKEND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THE RAIDER GAME BUT MY BROTHERS COMING IN FROM FLA WITH MT NEWBORN NEPHEW AND ITS HIS BABY NAMING ,WHEN DO I HAVE TO LET SOMEONE KNOW WHICH GAME? CONGRATS TO MY FELLOW CHARGER FAN FROM SAN ANTONIO BFISA:icon_banana: :icon_toast: :lol:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
megold0715 said:
:bolt: :tup: WAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SO PSYCHED DUDE IM SO FREAKING PSYCHED:bolt: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_rofl: :icon_toast: WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW I JUST WOKE THE WHOLE HOUSE ITS 1220 HERE YEAH BABY IM NOT DEFINATE YET BUT IM ALMOST SURE ITS GOIN TO BE THE DENVER GAME I HAVE TO CHECK WITH THE OLD LADIE FIRST WELL NOT REALLY BUT I HAVE TO SEE IF ANYTHING IS PLANNED FOR THAT WEEKEND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THE RAIDER GAME BUT MY BROTHERS COMING IN FROM FLA WITH MT NEWBORN NEPHEW AND ITS HIS BABY NAMING ,WHEN DO I HAVE TO LET SOMEONE KNOW WHICH GAME? CONGRATS TO MY FELLOW CHARGER FAN FROM SAN ANTONIO BFISA:icon_banana: :icon_toast: :lol:
I'm purty jazzed, as well, Bro...I wanna thank all who voted for me, as there were many worthy participants.

Congrats to Marc!!

I'm truly honored to be a part of this Forum...we hadda a helluva time this past weekend with each other.

Thanx to all!!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
megold0715 said:
:bolt: :tup: WAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SO PSYCHED DUDE IM SO FREAKING PSYCHED:bolt: WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW I JUST WOKE THE WHOLE HOUSE ITS 1220 HERE YEAH BABY IM NOT DEFINATE YET BUT IM ALMOST SURE ITS GOIN TO BE THE DENVER GAME I HAVE TO CHECK WITH THE OLD LADIE FIRST WELL NOT REALLY BUT I HAVE TO SEE IF ANYTHING IS PLANNED FOR THAT WEEKEND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THE RAIDER GAME BUT MY BROTHERS COMING IN FROM FLA WITH MT NEWBORN NEPHEW AND ITS HIS BABY NAMING ,WHEN DO I HAVE TO LET SOMEONE KNOW WHICH GAME? CONGRATS TO MY FELLOW CHARGER FAN FROM SAN ANTONIO BFISA:icon_banana: :icon_toast: :lol:
Props on winning man !!! :icon_toast: :icon_party:

Let us know ASAP and out of respect for BFISA. :tup: :bolt:

The Denver game would be "the" game to attend so .... let us know !!!

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
Awesome for you megold! And you too BFISA!

I'm gonna have to try and make one of those two.

I've said it before but i'm proud to be a member of this forum.:tup: :icon_toast:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
BFISA said:
I'm purty jazzed, as well, Bro...I wanna thank all who voted for me, as there were many worthy participants.

Congrats to Marc!!

I'm truly honored to be a part of this Forum...we hadda a helluva time this past weekend with each other.

Thanx to all!!
Props on winning as well !!!!! :tup: :bolt: :icon_toast:

As soon as megold0715 lets us knows what works for him - we rock on........

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Lemme put this in perspective...I went to the game in Frisco onna lark, cuz I heard that alotta Bolt fans were gonna be there. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe I'd getta see 2 Charger games in the same season.:icon_eek: :no:

Makes an Ol Geezer like me really grateful for a place like thista be ableta do fun things!!:) :tup:

megold0715

Oct 10, 2006
a tattoo i did on myself
me goin nutso
at the bar with giant fans watching the boltz take the 9ers down

the whole family who are happy for me that i won but are sad they arent goin

me again

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Boltjolt said:
Thats awesome and congrats on winning.

Id rep you but i have to spread more around first, Im not here enough to give it around as much as needed, i guess.

Ill git ya tho
Thanx Bro!!:tup: :icon_toast:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
megold0715 said:
a tattoo i did on myself
me goin nutso

me again
WHOA! That is serious representin'! You rock! :rockout:

megold0715

Oct 10, 2006
let me just say this is amazing ive never heard of this and am honored to be a part of this i cant wait till the game thanks again to everyone go chargers ,i bleed blue and gold ,oh and its " MEGOLD0715" but thanks this is so awesome and these are my pics a tattoo i did on myself
me goin nutso

me again

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Jul 21, 2006
Wandering in Oregon.
rexy2006 said:
I hope Nomadic Tree HUgger got some votes too!:icon_mrgreen:

Flippin sweet tats!:yes:
I excluded myself from the contest. I saw three games in a row, in three different cities this year. Baltimore, Pitt in SD, and the SF. Other fans deserved it more.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Nomadic Bolt Fan said:
I excluded myself from the contest. I saw three games in a row, in three different cities this year. Baltimore, Pitt in SD, and the SF. Other fans deserved it more.
You represent tree huggers well, Bro!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

Anahoo, great meeting you!!:tup:

megold0715

Oct 10, 2006
whats up nomadic you goin up to buffalo on dec 3rd ,me and the boy child are goin up

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Jul 21, 2006
Wandering in Oregon.
megold0715 said:
whats up nomadic you goin up to buffalo on dec 3rd ,me and the boy child are goin up
Hehe, no. I saw the Chargers there a few years ago. That and a winter game at Giants Stadium (Jets ans Steelers). That was enuff cold weather games for me. :icon_rofl:

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
Yeah my pic was taken before i knew about the contest, i just slapped paint on my face in bmore without any kind of design in mind just to paint it up. i've done sooo many different designs, that day it didnt occur to me to put my best work in.

good stuff though winners, i hope you understand what carne asada is and why youre about to have the best in the land! noone hates saying this more than me but maybe next year.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
!~BOLT~! said:
Yeah my pic was taken before i knew about the contest, i just slapped paint on my face in bmore without any kind of design in mind just to paint it up. i've done sooo many different designs, that day it didnt occur to me to put my best work in.

good stuff though winners, i hope you understand what carne asada is and why youre about to have the best in the land! noone hates saying this more than me but maybe next year.
Actually, IMHO, the best carne comes from Texas :icon_wink: :yes: , and yes, I've been knowin about carne for a day or two!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :tup:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Thumper said:
I'll be there freezing my ass off.
Chargers vs. Bills on Dec 4:

Thumper, NYCF, Megold0175 and boy, Gramps???,.... AND...............................

There are sooo many midwest and east coast Charger's fans that possibly could make it to this game.

Buffalo is only a one hour flight from Chicago, less than that from Detroit..... Even Southwest flies into Buffalo, IIRC...