• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Blake Bortles released...

Lol at the “Montana to Young” comparison by Pats fans. I never understood why Bortles was picked so high. He is probably a good backup QB, the Chargers should just fire all of their current backup QBs and just sign Bortles.

Did I first think: "Wow! I'm really, really interested in the future fortunes of this 80.6 career passer rating sub-mediocre QB" ?

Or did I think: "Hmmmm...looks like The Good Place writers are going to be working late, tonight!" ?

The latter.

Harryo the K

Did I first think: "Wow! I'm really, really interested in the future fortunes of this 80.6 career passer rating sub-mediocre QB" ?

Or did I think: "Hmmmm...looks like The Good Place writers are going to be working late, tonight!" ?

The latter.
Chargers said, that is way too high. Sign Tyrod Tyler whose career is 61.6.