BIG NEWS! Large Celestial body found orbiting Miami

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006
the funny thing is... I immediatly knew what this was about upon reading the thread title.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
I remember Fonoti's first game as a Viking on MNF he was absolutely destroyed and injured himself halfway through the game :no:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Why anyone would still give Fonoti a chance is beyond me.

Dude's an unmotivated fat phuq.

If he had half the motivation that rookie Marcus McNeill has, he would have been a Pro Bowl caliber guard last year.

I guess there's still a desperate team or two that think "Jabba the Hut" can block better than their 5 pieces of crap that they call an OL.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
new news
the miami area reports a vast shortage of twinkies and ho-hos as they have been sucked in by the gravitational forces of this large soft celestial body. Buffets throughout Florida are on defcon 2.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Why anyone would still give Fonoti a chance is beyond me.

Dude's an unmotivated fat phuq.

If he had half the motivation that rookie Marcus McNeill has, he would have been a Pro Bowl caliber guard last year.

I guess there's still a desperate team or two that think "Jabba the Hut" can block better than their 5 pieces of crap that they call an OL.
:lol: :icon_rofl: :lol: :icon_rofl: :tup: :lol: