• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BIG NEWS! Large Celestial body found orbiting Miami

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
I remember Fonoti's first game as a Viking on MNF he was absolutely destroyed and injured himself halfway through the game :no:

WonderSlug

Why anyone would still give Fonoti a chance is beyond me.

Dude's an unmotivated fat phuq.

If he had half the motivation that rookie Marcus McNeill has, he would have been a Pro Bowl caliber guard last year.

I guess there's still a desperate team or two that think "Jabba the Hut" can block better than their 5 pieces of crap that they call an OL.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
new news
the miami area reports a vast shortage of twinkies and ho-hos as they have been sucked in by the gravitational forces of this large soft celestial body. Buffets throughout Florida are on defcon 2.

Trumpet_Man

WonderSlug said:
Why anyone would still give Fonoti a chance is beyond me.

Dude's an unmotivated fat phuq.

If he had half the motivation that rookie Marcus McNeill has, he would have been a Pro Bowl caliber guard last year.

I guess there's still a desperate team or two that think "Jabba the Hut" can block better than their 5 pieces of crap that they call an OL.
:lol: :icon_rofl: :lol: :icon_rofl: :tup: :lol: