• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bfisa Hits 12k Posts

12 K what an accomplishment for such a poster so keep up the posting there toby and before to long you will be 100,000 post then the big party will begin.

Congratulations.
:icon_bow: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_beerbang: :icon_bow: :icon_beerbang: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_bow:

BFISA

KimPossible said:
I just spent all my extra money for the month on a black 80 gig ipod...:icon_eek: :) This one I'm keeping! Maybe next time though...:icon_wink: You all have fun!
Thats alotta iPod!!:lol: :yes:

we'll be thinkinuvya, Darlin!!:yes: :tup:

BFISA said:
Thats alotta iPod!!:lol: :yes:

we'll be thinkinuvya, Darlin!!:yes: :tup:

I'm gonna use every last GB lol...music, movies, tv shows..perfect for the gym...:) I already have tons of music...you guys make sure the Bolts win...or else you'll have some 'splainin to do...have fun and be safe...:icon_wink:

BFISA

KimPossible said:
I'm gonna use every last GB lol...music, movies, tv shows..perfect for the gym...:) I already have tons of music...you guys make sure the Bolts win...or else you'll have some 'splainin to do...have fun and be safe...:icon_wink:
If ya hear anything of a geezer jumpin offa the Bay Bridge...:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_mrgreen:

BFISA said:
If ya hear anything of a geezer jumpin offa the Bay Bridge...:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_eek: Well you won't be in that much trouble!!!! :icon_eek: :icon_wink: Anyway, I predict victory!!! Have a good time.

KimPossible said:

That sounds nice, KP :tup: Thinking about putting a Nano (pink or light blue) on my Christmas list. I don't need near that much GB though... :lol: :icon_wink:

I thought I heard something about Apple giving some $$ to the Breast Cancer Society for every pink Ipod sold. I think it's Apple anyway...

carrie1219 said:
That sounds nice, KP :tup: Thinking about putting a Nano (pink or light blue) on my Christmas list. I don't need near that much GB though... :lol: :icon_wink:

I thought I heard something about Apple giving some $$ to the Breast Cancer Society for every pink Ipod sold. I think it's Apple anyway...

Nanos are very cute...good Christmas list item for Santa to bring...:icon_wink: My new ipod should be arriving in a couple of days..now I want accessories...:icon_eek: