• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BFISA 10k post party!!!!

(toby) AKA BFISA aht a ride and hopefully there is 100,000 more there for you to type away so congrates on being the first here to reach 10K.

:icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_party: :rockout: :nana_rock: :icon_beerbang: :football: :nana_dance: :icon_bow: :elephant:

rexy2006

Congrats Toby! from ur homie!
and these 2 Texas coed fillies:

:tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup:

OK at your 10K party, I'll relate my favorite BFISA post.

You told the story of your wife sending in Kaitlyn (your 3 y/o grandaughter) while you were in your office... surfing the net. She was on a mission from grandma to see if you wanted any oatmeal.

You told your grandaughter to tell your wife that you didn't want any f*cking oatmeal. She promptly relayed this to your wife.

Your wife said, "Toby your a55hole"

Kaitlyn said "Grandma you swore!"

:icon_rofl:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
carrie1219 said:

You told the story of your wife sending in Kaitlyn (your 3 y/o grandaughter) while you were in your office... surfing the net. She was on a mission from grandma to see if you wanted any oatmeal.

You told your grandaughter to tell your wife that you didn't want any f*cking oatmeal. She promptly relayed this to your wife.

After that I met them at Papa Deaux in San Antonio and asked her why she was corupting the little girl. I didnt know if she was gonna hit me or Toby.:icon_rofl: :icon_party:

BFISA

carrie1219 said:

She's never sent Kaitlynn inta axt me that since!!:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_rofl:

BFISA

Concudan said:
After that I met them at Papa Deaux in San Antonio and asked her why she was corupting the little girl. I didnt know if she was gonna hit me or Toby.:icon_rofl: :icon_party:
Thank God for the Creme Brulee!!:icon_eek: :yes: :tup: :icon_banana:

To me it is an honor to post side by side with the first 10,000 post poster in all of Bolttalk forums history and I hope to do more with the great Patriot that is Toby.

I salute you.:icon_toast:

BFISA

turbo_turtle said:
To me it is an honor to post side by side with the first 10,000 post poster in all of Bolttalk forums history and I hope to do more with the great Patriot that is Toby.

I salute you.:icon_toast:
Thanx Bro!!:icon_toast:

BFISA said:
She's never sent Kaitlynn inta axt me that since!!:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_rofl:

You are a good grand-dad...and even though you hate the foogin Dodgers you posted with me on gameday when they could not stop hitting homeruns :icon_eek: ....You're a nice guy in my book.

BFISA

KimPossible said:
You are a good grand-dad...and even though you hate the foogin Dodgers you posted with me on gameday when they could not stop hitting homeruns :icon_eek: ....You're a nice guy in my book.
...and you're aces in my book, Darlin!!:tup: :icon_toast: