BFISA 10k post party!!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
:icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :football: :icon_high: :nana_rock: :rockout:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
(toby) AKA BFISA aht a ride and hopefully there is 100,000 more there for you to type away so congrates on being the first here to reach 10K.

:icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_party: :rockout: :nana_rock: :icon_beerbang: :football: :nana_dance: :icon_bow: :elephant:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Congrats Toby! from ur homie!
and these 2 Texas coed fillies:

:tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
rexy2006 said:
Congrats Toby! from ur homie!
and these 2 Texas coed fillies:

:tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup: :icon_banana: :tup:
Thanx Darlin!!

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
OK at your 10K party, I'll relate my favorite BFISA post.

You told the story of your wife sending in Kaitlyn (your 3 y/o grandaughter) while you were in your office... surfing the net. She was on a mission from grandma to see if you wanted any oatmeal.

You told your grandaughter to tell your wife that you didn't want any f*cking oatmeal. She promptly relayed this to your wife.

Your wife said, "Toby your a55hole"

Kaitlyn said "Grandma you swore!"

:icon_rofl:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
carrie1219 said:

You told the story of your wife sending in Kaitlyn (your 3 y/o grandaughter) while you were in your office... surfing the net. She was on a mission from grandma to see if you wanted any oatmeal.

You told your grandaughter to tell your wife that you didn't want any f*cking oatmeal. She promptly relayed this to your wife.

After that I met them at Papa Deaux in San Antonio and asked her why she was corupting the little girl. I didnt know if she was gonna hit me or Toby.:icon_rofl: :icon_party:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
carrie1219 said:

She's never sent Kaitlynn inta axt me that since!!:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_rofl:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Concudan said:
After that I met them at Papa Deaux in San Antonio and asked her why she was corupting the little girl. I didnt know if she was gonna hit me or Toby.:icon_rofl: :icon_party:
Thank God for the Creme Brulee!!:icon_eek: :yes: :tup: :icon_banana:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
BFISA said:
:icon_bow: In honor of the finest Post Padder ever!!:icon_bow: :thumbup: :icon_toast:
You are the master now!

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
To me it is an honor to post side by side with the first 10,000 post poster in all of Bolttalk forums history and I hope to do more with the great Patriot that is Toby.

I salute you.:icon_toast:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
turbo_turtle said:
To me it is an honor to post side by side with the first 10,000 post poster in all of Bolttalk forums history and I hope to do more with the great Patriot that is Toby.

I salute you.:icon_toast:
Thanx Bro!!:icon_toast:

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
BFISA said:
She's never sent Kaitlynn inta axt me that since!!:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_rofl:

You are a good grand-dad...and even though you hate the foogin Dodgers you posted with me on gameday when they could not stop hitting homeruns :icon_eek: ....You're a nice guy in my book.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
KimPossible said:
You are a good grand-dad...and even though you hate the foogin Dodgers you posted with me on gameday when they could not stop hitting homeruns :icon_eek: ....You're a nice guy in my book.
...and you're aces in my book, Darlin!!:tup: :icon_toast: