Bengals are not as Good as They Think

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

mapcap55

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
Another Pasquarelli Article

"They're still the Bengals, and they've still got that explosive potential, you know?" said Reed, who scored a first-quarter touchdown. "I mean, you saw at the end, when they made it a one-score game, and we had to keep telling ourselves they were just one big play from stealing this [game] from us. But the bottom line is, we hung on, and they took the loss.

This is what worries me, given this teams propensity for rolling over for late game comebacks...They have to put them away early and keep their foot on the gas...

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
mapcap55 said:
Another Pasquarelli Article

This is what worries me, given this teams propensity for rolling over for late game comebacks...They have to put them away early and keep their foot on the gas...
I think that this is going to be a fun one to watch. The scoreboard is might catch fire at some point.