BengalFan is BACK!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BengalFan

BoltTalker
Sep 19, 2005
members.cox.net
Hey,

Wassup to all the Charger fans out there. Many of you may remember me from last year as thr first hafl CO-Host of Bolttalk.com's PODCAST. Well another year and im back. Drop am email to me or feel free to request photo's and avatars.

Ray,

Long time no hear from. Guess its been pretty crazy, but im glad to be BACK!!!. Holla.....

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Welcome back. Should be a great season and especially good game when we play Cinci!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
BengalFan said:
Hey,

Wassup to all the Charger fans out there. Many of you may remember me from last year as thr first hafl CO-Host of Bolttalk.com's PODCAST. Well another year and im back. Drop am email to me or feel free to request photo's and avatars.

Ray,

Long time no hear from. Guess its been pretty crazy, but im glad to be BACK!!!. Holla.....
Hey Chris! Nice to see you back on the site. For those of you who don't know, BengalFan or as I started calling him on the podcast "Charger fan Chris", was my first Co-host on the podcast. He is also a Photoshop guru who helped Bolt Talk in it's early stages. Welcome back man! :icon_beerbang:

Ray

Reactions: Buttmunch

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
BengalFan said:
Hey,

Ray,

Your boy Carson better not disappoint, since I'm stuck with him in fantasy football.

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
MadMike said:
Welcome back. Should be a great season and especially good game when we play Cinci!
I actually predict us losing to Cincy en route to a 13-3 season, but avenging the loss at home in the AFC champ game! Welcome BTW... to Bengalfan.

Kwak

May 25, 2006
BengalFan said:
Hey,

Ray,

Hey Bengal fan. Welcome back for the start of he season.

Church is coming to the gridiron cathedrals. :icon_toast:

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006
my brother's a Bengals fan.

We'll both be at Paul Brown stadium on November 12th to watch the Chargers kick the Bengals' asses :D