Ben Roethlisberger has appendectomy surgery

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Big Ben's status for Thursday's NFL opener versus the Dolphins is in doubt.

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_246173637.html

(KDKA) PITTSBURGH Sources tell KDKA that Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger had surgery.

KDKA has learned he had an appendectomy.

Roethlisberger was absent from today’s practice.

Coach Bill Cowher is holding a press conference at 6pm.

Tune into KDKA-TV News at 6:30pm and stay with KDKA.com for the latest on this developing story

M

matilack

WonderSlug said:
Big Ben's status for Thursday's NFL opener versus the Dolphins is in doubt.

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_246173637.html
What the hell is wrong with this guy???? I remeber he was injured on and off the whole year last year. With his thumb, his knee, and his shoulder. Then he has a HUGE accident this year that hes lucky to even be alive after. And now his appendix is taken out.

Sounds a bit like a injury basketcase to me, if ur Bill "Cowhead" has to be exauhsted worrying if his QB can walk out the door with out suffering massive internal damage on a daily basis.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
matilack said:
What the hell is wrong with this guy???? I remeber he was injured on and off the whole year last year. With his thumb, his knee, and his shoulder. Then he has a HUGE accident this year that hes lucky to even be alive after. And now his appendix is taken out.

Sounds a bit like a injury basketcase to me, if ur Bill "Cowhead" has to be exauhsted worrying if his QB can walk out the door with out suffering massive internal damage on a daily basis.
There are rumours that Cowher may call it quits after this season. :icon_eek:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
WonderSlug said:
There are rumours that Cowher may call it quits after this season. :icon_eek:
They are fuc-king with his extension.....actually...the Rooneys have not done dick ..... I bet it has to do with Cowher fuc-king the help....:yes:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
ChargerRay said:
Dammit, now i have to pick up another starting QB for the FF league. :icon_evil:
:icon_rofl:

Wana trade for Rivers? :icon_mrgreen:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
ChargerRay said:
Dammit, now i have to pick up another starting QB for the FF league. :icon_evil:
I got Tom Brady, but...:icon_tease: