• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BasPilot, reporting in...

Hey everyone, I figure I should introduce myself now...

I'm a Bengals fan, but I live in SD and I've been following the Chargers throughout training camp... I'm working on uploading all my pictures for you guys in the gallery...

I am a Pilot for real, so that's where my name comes from...

I have no ill will toward Chargers fan, but I have the utmost loyalty to my Bengals... I will watch Chargers games too though..

T10

BoltTalker
Hey BasPilot, Like the art man! It's awesome. Good work on the forum moderating too, nice to see CR getting some good help there. You're a good guy, even if you aren't a Chargers fan hehehe. Keep it up!
:p

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
BasPilot, will keep you guys infomed with all the happenings with the Bolts and the rest of the NFL. Glad to have you on board man! :kegger:

T10 said:
Hey BasPilot, Like the art man! It's awesome. Good work on the forum moderating too, nice to see CR getting some good help there. You're a good guy, even if you aren't a Chargers fan hehehe. Keep it up!
Well, thanks man...

And you too Ray, I appreciate all

BasPilot said:
T10 said:
Well, thanks man...

And you too Ray, I appreciate all
you deserve it. It pretty cool to have the updates.