BasPilot, reporting in...

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BasPilot

BoltTalker
Aug 23, 2005
www.cincybengals.com
Hey everyone, I figure I should introduce myself now...

I'm a Bengals fan, but I live in SD and I've been following the Chargers throughout training camp... I'm working on uploading all my pictures for you guys in the gallery...

I am a Pilot for real, so that's where my name comes from...

I have no ill will toward Chargers fan, but I have the utmost loyalty to my Bengals... I will watch Chargers games too though..

T10

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
Hey BasPilot, Like the art man! It's awesome. Good work on the forum moderating too, nice to see CR getting some good help there. You're a good guy, even if you aren't a Chargers fan hehehe. Keep it up!
:p

BasPilot

BoltTalker
Aug 23, 2005
www.cincybengals.com
T10 said:
Hey BasPilot, Like the art man! It's awesome. Good work on the forum moderating too, nice to see CR getting some good help there. You're a good guy, even if you aren't a Chargers fan hehehe. Keep it up!
Well, thanks man...

And you too Ray, I appreciate all

skiman

BoltTalker
Aug 8, 2005
BasPilot said:
T10 said:
Well, thanks man...

And you too Ray, I appreciate all
you deserve it. It pretty cool to have the updates.