• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bad Statistic for Chargers...

I read on another board that it was stated that in the past five years 76% of the teams that go 0-1 do NOT make the playoffs...

They are already talking about teams that should have won and didn't, calling everything a must win for so many teams... Really, I think the Chargers have a good shot to win this one, but they have to win if they want to get some momentum built up. Just remember this one, there are 16 games not 4...

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Let's hope that we are not part of the percent of teams. We've started out worst. I remember when we started out 0-4 in '92 and finished at 11-5.

It's too early to panic. A win in Denver is a must, but even if we lose, were only 0-2 and still have 14 games left.