Bad officiating

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
this weekends games had some of the worst officiating that i have ever seen....usually you may have one game where the crew is bad but almost all the games had problems........but i am sure nothing will be done about it

Gatchaman

BoltTalker
Jul 6, 2005
The refs did everything in their power to get a NE/INDY matchup. That's why the officiating was so bad.

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
That was both sorry and sickening. I was simply watching the Indy/Pitt game just to watch an unbiased game, but when they hosed Pitt over on that replay call I was pulling for the Steelers all the way.

There were a couple dodgy calls in the Chicago game that went da Bears way.

The only difference between the NFL refs and the WWE refs is that the WWE refs get knocked out more often.

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
NFL Refs are the worst in all of sports. Raiders getting spanked but early in the game, the Refs called a phantom roughing the passer on a Raiders sack that would have forced an FG. Instead, the Jets got a go-ahead TD that put them ahead. Also Jets been holding all game and has been penalized only once.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
What’s with these 15 year old threads?
disco look is in that's what. You got something against disco? Actually I think Q might be in a time warp or something, I looked at em and when I saw the posters I thought we suddenly got a bunch of new members lolz.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
disco look is in that's what. You got something against disco? Actually I think Q might be in a time warp or something, I looked at em and when I saw the posters I thought we suddenly got a bunch of new members lolz.
Hopefully Vincent Jackson works out for us.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
More proof to me this game is rigged:

So, according to Belichick, the Cowboys rarely draw certain kinds of penalties.
Then, according to the article, when the Cowboys play the Patriots, the refs start calling the Cowboys for tripping, something that rarely gets called.
League influence or coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when they generally seem to benefit only a certain few.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
More proof to me this game is rigged:

So, according to Belichick, the Cowboys rarely draw certain kinds of penalties.
Then, according to the article, when the Cowboys play the Patriots, the refs start calling the Cowboys for tripping, something that rarely gets called.
League influence or coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when they generally seem to benefit only a certain few.
And the the very bottom of the article the refs admit the calls were bogus and shouldn't have been called.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl