Backhanded compliment by Bulger

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
As quarterback Marc Bulger put it, "A lot of 3-4 teams only have one or two good guys. They've got four good guys. It presents problems."

Uh, Marc, i count six in our front seven, who do you think is undeserving of your praise?

M

matilack

!~BOLT~! said:
As quarterback Marc Bulger put it, "A lot of 3-4 teams only have one or two good guys. They've got four good guys. It presents problems."

Uh, Marc, i count six in our front seven, who do you think is undeserving of your praise?

I count 7

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
lol gotta give godfrey love eh? well i think six for sure are at the best at thier position in the nfl, godfrey may be a contributor but i can see how others wouldnt view him as a superstar.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
!~BOLT~! said:
lol gotta give godfrey love eh? well i think six for sure are at the best at thier position in the nfl, godfrey may be a contributor but i can see how others wouldnt view him as a superstar.
Godfrey can knock the opposition out. They better respect him or he will jack them up.

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
!~BOLT~! said:

After the game I hope he has a different opinion....actions speak louder than words.

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
O'reilly said:
Word...
signed,
~Jerry Porter
good point, i remember that play, i was thinking this guys gonna get knocked out turning back into the middle of the field like that. wow that was sweet.

still like foleys hit on putzier better though.

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
!~BOLT~! said:
good point, i remember that play, i was thinking this guys gonna get knocked out turning back into the middle of the field like that. wow that was sweet.

still like foleys hit on putzier better though.
I don't know how Porter got up after that hit...I give him props for coming back and playing later in that game...that hit was vicious...and caused a turnover as well...Foley's hit was great, but Godfrey's hit on Porter is now LEGENDARY and part of Charger Folk Lore...:bolt: :icon_mrgreen:

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
I hope we land at least one possibly two more good guys to the front d-7 next year. Then things will get even funner for opposing qb's.