• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Hey Everyone. I just uploaded a bunch of avatars for you guys to use including avatars for all the NFL teams. So I encourage you guys to pick the best avatar the best represents you or your favorite team.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
ChargerRay said:
Hey Everyone. I just uploaded a bunch of avatars for you guys to use including avatars for all the NFL teams. So I encourage you guys to pick the best avatar the best represents you or your favorite team.
How do we upload a custom avatar for others to use?

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Actually this thread is super old (pre-merger), and I was referring to avatars that i added back in the old version of the bolttalk forums.

Shamrock

leisure said:
Why I have the best Avatar on the net now?
I want to see leisure avatar dodging bullets. Then watch as his head explodes from a burst of .50 cal rounds.

That would be the best avatar on the net.........

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
Is that a new forum word "schtick"? I see it being used alot lately on the forums

To me all the groupies use that word to destroy other posters.....if you don't like sombodies post and it is not a direct attack on you what do you care?

I would put RIP's knowledge of the game against anybodies (except mine of course)
Knowledge of the game is being able to recognize a Cover Two defensive call and not memorizing stats.

Shamrock

leisure said:
Is that a new forum word "schtick"? I see it being used alot lately on the forums

To me all the groupies use that word to destroy other posters.....if you don't like sombodies post and it is not a direct attack on you what do you care?

I would put RIP's knowledge of the game against anybodies (except mine of course)
Rip is a ball watcher, so of course, you would pimp his crap.

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
Come on give RIP a break he knows the NFL players in and out.... :yes:

Are you a bitter old man also?
I would rather read a good football take versus someone who is all about the stats.

I read underoaths crap and that dude just does not know what the hell he is looking at and tries to bullshiitt the masses......screw imposters.

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
RIP was the first tbe on the D-Flo bandwagon and from what I hear CRO has ZERO chance of beating Flo out.....Jammer is the one who is in trouble :icon_eek:
He was also the first on Reche Caldwells bandwagon to break out and be all that and ?????

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
RIP was the first to be on the D-Flo bandwagon and from what I hear CRO has ZERO chance of beating Flo out.....Jammer is the one who is in trouble :icon_eek:
Give Jammer a FS who is worth a fuc and a d-line who actually pressures the QB and we shall see who breaks out. :yes: :icon_eek:

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
:icon_eek:

Forgot about that one :lol:

I wish the UT didn't purge their "search engine" I mean I am on record what a POS Zissor hands Caldwell was two years ago!!!
I told you guys he was playing scared, He had that "scared" look in his eyes and I got crucified.....The dude had alligator arms was always hurt, zero work ethic .... Bug eyes :icon_eek:

Reche is a liability to the gene pool plain and simple.

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
McCardell has been EATING Jammer up in practise I hear :yes:
Who the fuc has eaten up Jammer on a consistent basis?

Nobody.

Certainly not McCardell.

Jammer wants some love from A.J. in the form of a new contract or extension......Jammer is seeing the love getting spread and wants his taste and watch Mr. No-swivel head prove a lot of mother fuggers wrong.

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
Maybe his mother smoked?
We have had Native American Indians and Californians doing it for centuries :icon_high: .....no effects to the gene pool.

Remember Jim Thorpe ?

Look at the ugliness of Jim Plunkett !!! :icon_eek:

Shamrock

leisure said:
RIP was the first to be on the D-Flo bandwagon and from what I hear CRO has ZERO chance of beating Flo out.....Jammer is the one who is in trouble :icon_eek:
All he watches is WR's and DB's. Ball watcher.