At least our stadium didnt....

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LABoltFan

Bunker Transplant
Jun 4, 2008
So if the Rams signing Suh, UCLA hiring Chip, etc. make the Chargers less relevant does this bring them back up? I mean I've seen some Chargers teams over the years that played liked sh!t but I never had to actually watch a game in it.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
How can they even tell? It's LA man. The whole town is schit!!!!!!:D:p

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
At least the Dodgers have their own stadium instead of mooching off Kroenke, or... worse... a soccer team.

Chaincrusher

BoltTalker
Apr 8, 2015
At least the Dodgers have their own stadium instead of mooching off Kroenke, or... worse... a soccer team.
Since when does entering into a business agreement to rent the use of property constitute mooching? Seriously, do you have a proper understanding of anything?

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
A sh!tty Dodgers stadium is still > a sh!tty spanii infested Snubhub.

LABoltFan

Bunker Transplant
Jun 4, 2008
It’s all good I’ll hold back from kicking a city when they’re down. Since the Padres are always down they’re fair game though.:p

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Since when does entering into a business agreement to rent the use of property constitute mooching? Seriously, do you have a proper understanding of anything?

$1 rent yearly to share a $5 billion dollar stadium.....

Mooching definition:

ask for or obtain (something) without paying for it.
"a bunch of your friends will show up, mooching food"

“Business agreement”. :roflmao:

99% percent of the lawyers give the rest a bad name.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I tried but **** got censored. I had to settle for crap.
you need to learn how to fudge and throw in some consonants etc. when trying to use a censored word. Heck even your nickname uses a bunch of consonants. You should be a pro at it!!!!;)

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com

Savage Lizard

FORMER Charger fan at 7000'
Jul 12, 2007
Big Bear Lake, CA
www.savagelizard.com
When you are a billionaire owner of an NFL team and you are too inept to make your own deal and the league has to force you onto another owner as a condition of him using his own money to build a stadium, that's when.

LABoltFan

Bunker Transplant
Jun 4, 2008
I blame the Spanos curse on that raw sewage leak. He must have been present at Dodger Stadium at the time taking a dump which then caused that pipe burst. :laugh:
Right? I mean it never happened there until the Spanos' came to town! Maybe he is going around to the other LA stadiums as a saboteur to make StubHub look better?

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I blame the Spanos curse on that raw sewage leak. He must have been present at Dodger Stadium at the time taking a dump which then caused that pipe burst. :laugh:
LMAO

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, it was so bad the Dodgers/Giants opening game of the season was cancelled!!!! LOLZ

Anyone still hungry for a Dodger Dog?????:eek::D

OOOPS! MY BAD......game was not cancelled, Giants won 1-0. I guess the news item on tv my wife was watching was the Angels/Dodgers final exhibition season game Tuesday. Yikes, that's what happens when recorded programs seem like they're live! LOLZ.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Gross. Worst name ever given to any piece of food.
lolz.....yeah. well hot dogs aren't known for their healthful qualities.......but I do enjoy one here and there.....never had one of those. I gotta watch what I eat ......sucks 'cause I am a real foodie. I'm restricted bigtime with salt, protein and carbs......so junk food and most restaurants I gotta watch it. Hate it.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
lolz.....yeah. well hot dogs aren't known for their healthful qualities.......but I do enjoy one here and there.....never had one of those. I gotta watch what I eat ......sucks 'cause I am a real foodie. I'm restricted bigtime with salt, protein and carbs......so junk food and most restaurants I gotta watch it. Hate it.
Hot dogs are great. Dodgers are gross.