Ashley Lelie to become a Charger?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
It could be possible. At the bottom of this article it says we're one of the teams expressing an interest.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-07-19-nfl-report_x.htm

The agent for disgruntled Broncos receiver Ashley Lelie says seven teams, including the Eagles, Jaguars, Packers, Chiefs and Chargers, have expressed interest in his client. Peter Schaffer all but ruled out Lelie's return to Denver. Lelie has indicated he will sit out the season rather than play for the Broncos. "Everybody realizes a fresh start would be in everybody's best interest," Schaffer said.

CrmWestwood

BoltTalker
Mar 21, 2006
I really like Lelie but he is like a Vincent Jackson with a bad attitude and VJ may be even better so no need for him IMO.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
CrmWestwood said:
I really like Lelie but he is like a Vincent Jackson with a bad attitude and VJ may be even better so no need for him IMO.
I agree with this. Vincent as more upside IMO, without the attitude.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
no fracking way the Broncos give him to the Chargers
No more then we'd trade someone from the Padres to the Dodgers

CrmWestwood

BoltTalker
Mar 21, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Not interested in any dude named ASHLEY :no:
Dang...you should probably have anger towards his parents, I'm not sure he should be held accountable for his hippie parents mistake...lol:icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
CrmWestwood said:
Dang...you should probably have anger towards his parents, I'm not sure he should be held accountable for his hippie parents mistake...lol:icon_rofl:
I think his parents should be slapped as well - yup. :yes:

That is a faggy name for a man. :icon_eek:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
I think his parents should be slapped as well - yup. :yes:

That is a faggy name for a man. :icon_eek:
This from a guy called Trumps, Trumpet, Papa T-Bone... Etc...:icon_rofl: