Arians: Brady Still Excels at Throwing the Deep Ball

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Actually I think it's Tweety's vomit from the 2009 playoff game against the Jets. 3 separate vomits. All just before going out to miss a FG.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri

Same here I first looked at it and I see gumbo or stew with hotdogs in it? I was thinking surely those are cuts of sausage or beef links... but sure does look like hot dog to me.

Being that I've seen more than my fair share of vomit piles to clean up, including my own.

I can vote food all day.

And God help me if it's diarrhea!

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Poll:
The above photo is
1) food
2) diarrhea
3) vomit
Looks like what Alex used to feed the Mexican farmworkers, the "braceros", from his food truck!

I wouldn't recommend eating it, but apparently if you sell enough of it -to people who are forced to buy it from you- you can buy yourself a football team!