Arena Football

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
So I've been watching quite a bit of it from all 3 leagues, the AFL, IFL (our Stirkeforce's league) and even the NAL. Have to say that I'm digging it. With sports betting becoming accessible nationwide, it's really picking up fans. The AFL airs on ESPN3 and ESPN+. They are the longest running league and will be looking to add up to 10 more teams over the next 5 years. Plus daily fantasy makes it more engaging.

Anyone else follow the sport? I'm defintely going to attend more Strikeforce games this year.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Good to see folks are paying more attention to different sports and leagues than the GFL (Greedy Football League) . In that regard it's good they left town. Eff them. Comin up very soon will be Aztec Football and all the area high school teams. So no dearth of football to watch even after the GFL left. And then there are so many other sports and teams to enjoy as well around town. Appreciate the threads and posts Ray.

Reactions: SDRay