Are we going to make the playoffs?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will the Chargers make the Playoffs this year?

• Total voters

Gatchaman

BoltTalker
Jul 6, 2005
Just like the poll on the main Bolt talk page, does anyone think that we can run the table, get a bit of help and make the playoffs?

notkevin

BoltTalker
Jul 25, 2005
I wouldn't have paid for playoff tickets if I didn't think would make it :drinks:

(of course they might not get any home games)

colt45

BoltTalker
Dec 14, 2005
You bought playoff tickets!?!? Wow! I'd be looking to get my money back if I were you.

notkevin

BoltTalker
Jul 25, 2005
colt45 said:
You bought playoff tickets!?!? Wow! I'd be looking to get my money back if I were you.
Well, the money will go twards season tickets next year, so either way I won't lose money.

Reactions: Thumper

BasPilot

BoltTalker
Aug 23, 2005
www.cincybengals.com
I think the chargers are not going to make it simply because they have to rely on so much more happening! Sorry to say it, it's not their fault though... I think the Chargers will lose one of the two remaining games... I don't know who they are against, but I see them losing next week because they will still be thinking about this week, and then I see them beating Denver at home...