Arcade smack talk! Be a man, get with the same class as you give!

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,903
3,685
350
Thumper said:
Hmmm....Who is the QB now? :icon_tease:
Well you got to the championship game. But I hit the streaker in the nads!
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,903
3,685
350
O'reilly said:
Where is this ARCADE so I can kick Conc's Arse...:icon_beerbang:
Light blue bar... Look for the consecutive letters A r c a d e.
 

Thread_Killer

Well-Known Member
Feb 6, 2006
4,312
670
320
O'reilly said:
Where is this ARCADE so I can kick Conc's Arse...:icon_beerbang:
Change your mood, 'bro.

You can't be "studly", if you don't have a trophy next to your user name.

:icon_banana:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
Thumper said:
Trumpie is talkin smack about snatchin the booger trophy away from BB...over at UT/OT!!!:yes: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :tup:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
BFISA said:
Trumpie is talkin smack about snatchin the booger trophy away from BB...over at UT/OT!!!:yes: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :tup:
I just discovered the ARCADE and need to show my ninja skills on some foos':icon_mrgreen:
 

Thread_Killer

Well-Known Member
Feb 6, 2006
4,312
670
320
Trumpet_Man said:
I just discovered the ARCADE and need to show my ninja skills on some foos':icon_mrgreen:
Only ONE trophy?

Geez, my eight-year-old son just registered, and even he's got one.


:lol:


PS. Don't tell sdc. He already feels inferior for being trophyless.


:icon_rofl:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Thread_Killer said:
Only ONE trophy?

Geez, my eight-year-old son just registered, and even he's got one.


:lol:


PS. Don't tell sdc. He already feels inferior for being trophyless.


:icon_rofl:
Dang kids are monsters at these games so they don't count but for a
MOD to be trophy-less is a serious violation of the testicular factor. :icon_rofl:
 

eastcoastboltgal

BoltTalker
Jan 23, 2006
1,195
676
220
43
Trumpet_Man said:
I reign supreme as :

* BOOGER Flick KING,

*Kitten Shooting CHAMP

* Mini Pool CHAMP.

*GEORGE BUSH NEEDS BEERS CHAMP (I torched CompuBolts manhood package here)
Booger Flick?????????????????????? :icon_rofl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: BFISA

sdchrger

Well-Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
6,532
779
350
Thread_Killer said:
Only ONE trophy?

Geez, my eight-year-old son just registered, and even he's got one.


:lol:


PS. Don't tell sdc. He already feels inferior for being trophyless.


:icon_rofl:
Don't make me go and do something we'll both regret :icon_evil:
 

sdchrger

Well-Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
6,532
779
350
Trumpet_Man said:
Dang kids are monsters at these games so they don't count but for a
MOD to be trophy-less is a serious violation of the testicular factor. :icon_rofl:
Leave my balls outta this :icon_twisted:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
sdchrger said:
Don't make me go and do something we'll both regret :icon_evil:
I don't know whatta tell ya Bro, I mean, I don't have a trophy either, but then again, I don't give a shiit, so...I dunno!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
eastcoastboltgal said:
Booger Flick?????????????????????? :icon_rofl:
Dame, I meant to Rep ya today...Oh well, tomorrow!!:icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_wink: