Arcade Section

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
I just wanted to get some feedback about what everyone thinks about the arcade section. Has everyone checked it out? I have many more games I could load. I'm thinking I might add a game from time to time. Are there any types of games that you'd like to see?

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Thumper said:
I just wanted to get some feedback about what everyone thinks about the arcade section. Has everyone checked it out? I have many more games I could load. I'm thinking I might add a game from time to time. Are there any types of games that you'd like to see?
I probably will not use it a lot. But its fun blowin them bunnies away!:yes:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Thumper said:
What's so fun about hurtin' wittle wabbits? :wabbit:
Did you remove the shooting rabbits game?!:icon_evil:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
ChargerRay said:
You were saying Concudan? You're all over the arcade. :lol
:icon_redface: Sorry, avoiding work... :icon_redface:

ftrstar5

BoltTalker
Apr 11, 2006
When I get the high score for certain games it doesn't go to the page where you input your info/comment, please help, I can't play mahjong one more time and have it not record my high score...I'm going crazy!!! I know it's pointless but I want credit dangit:no: :icon_huh: :no:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
ftrstar5 said:
When I get the high score for certain games it doesn't go to the page where you input your info/comment, please help, I can't play mahjong one more time and have it not record my high score...I'm going crazy!!! I know it's pointless but I want credit dangit:no: :icon_huh: :no:
I believe that in some games like Mahjong, you have to click on "submit" for it to record your score.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
Me three! :icon_banana:
I sooo hate you, you, you Tater hater yoU!:icon_evil:

And you lied to everyone saying you would eat all your taters!

You even put tabasco on the side to cover up the fact that you were not going to eat yer taters!

I soooo hate you!:icon_evil:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
They typing test isn't accepting my scores of 103 and 100... I just get a screen that says submitting my scores..... It never changes.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
carrie1219 said:
They typing test isn't accepting my scores of 103 and 100... I just get a screen that says submitting my scores..... It never changes.
I couldn't get that to work, so I just removed the game. Sorry 'bout that.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
:icon_sad:

Someone please explain this to me... I completed the map test in 231 secs and held first place for a long time.

BestintheWest completed the map test in 235 seconds and is now in first place.

Who's he been sleepin' with? :icon_twisted: :unsure: :icon_shrug:

j/k...:icon_rofl:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
:icon_evil:

B.I.T.W. implied that I cheated with an atlas to complete my map...

NOT TRUE.... :no:

Just for this, I am now demanding my first place trophy be returned to me until that B.I.T.ch :)lol: ) can beat my score of 231 secs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.