Anyone know this guy?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ETicket

Oct 24, 2006
He was in my section (LF12) for the Brown's game and it was pretty cool having him and his buddies there. Definately pumped us up! :tup:

Attachments

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
ETicket said:
He was in my section (LF12) for the Brown's game and it was pretty cool having him and his buddies there. Definately pumped us up! :tup:
Great pic...welcometa the Board!!:) :icon_toast:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Haven't seen them before. Anybody know who boltman is or that crew with the banners that walks around the the inner circle or whatever? There's a bunch of them.

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
Blackened said:
*Cough.homo*
I didn't realize Black End started posting here...

What ever happened to that 6'5" stud QB in waiting for the Raiders that you talked about all Summer? :icon_rofl:

ETicket

Oct 24, 2006
BFISA said:
Great pic...welcometa the Board!!:) :icon_toast:
Thanks BFISA. I've been lerking here all year... maybe it's time I start posting!

LV Bolt Fan

Aug 1, 2006
Las Vegas
exodus said:
Anybody know who boltman is or that crew with the banners that walks around the the inner circle or whatever? There's a bunch of them.

Boltman was in Frisco. Out of costume,though.
The group your takling about is Bolt Pride. They sit in the West endzone and tailgate in the corner of P-4.

Reactions: exodus

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Jul 21, 2006
Wandering in Oregon.
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
Really? And these two fine "specimens" don't fit your own description?

:icon_rofl: Thanks for this....I got someone at work I will print this pic out for. He has those motivation posters on walls and is a Raider fan. This will make a fine addition. :tup:

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
Nomadic Bolt Fan said:
:icon_rofl: Thanks for this....I got someone at work I will print this pic out for. He has those motivation posters on walls and is a Raider fan. This will make a fine addition. :tup:
Can't take all the credit for this one. SDRaiderH8er posted this one and others in the "Raiders Suck" in the Smack forum.

The funny thing is our faider loving friend "Blackened" didn't get it. :icon_rofl:

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Jul 21, 2006
Wandering in Oregon.
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
Can't take all the credit for this one. SDRaiderH8er posted this one and others in the "Raiders Suck" in the Smack forum.

The funny thing is our faider loving friend "Blackened" didn't get it. :icon_rofl:
Gotcha, so thanks CBF via SDRaiderH8er! :bolt:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Electric Chair said:
I didn't realize Black End started posting here...

What ever happened to that 6'5" stud QB in waiting for the Raiders that you talked about all Summer? :icon_rofl:
He's too busy fondling Tyler *Cough.Homo" Brayton's knee ......

..... gettin' some second hand nut sack rubbage ......