Anyone going to the charger game in Seattle?

count_agranoff

BoltTalker
Dec 29, 2009
17
2
70
48
www.davidagranoff.blogspot.com
So pardon my ignorance, but I have been a football fan almost all of my thirty-six years but I have only gone to college games and one charger game at the Q. I have been a casual fan until the last few years. So i honestly just don't know how this shit works.

I live in Portland, my wife and I are charger fans and we intend to go to Seattle week 3 and cheer on the bolts. Is there away or system to get tickets with other charger fans? I have always been under the impression that visiting team often have their own sections? Am I totally wrong?

I stoked to see ryan mathews run down the bore-hawks throats I would just love to do with other charger fans.
 

LV Bolt Fan

Well-Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
4,195
415
310
Las Vegas
count_agranoff said:
So pardon my ignorance, but I have been a football fan almost all of my thirty-six years but I have only gone to college games and one charger game at the Q. I have been a casual fan until the last few years. So i honestly just don't know how this shit works.

I live in Portland, my wife and I are charger fans and we intend to go to Seattle week 3 and cheer on the bolts. Is there away or system to get tickets with other charger fans? I have always been under the impression that visiting team often have their own sections? Am I totally wrong?

I stoked to see ryan mathews run down the bore-hawks throats I would just love to do with other charger fans.
Keep an eye on this board. I know a few of us have talked about going to Seattle. :icon_toast:
 

HollywoodLeo

Well-Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
14,837
1,032
350
41
There's a "visitor's side" of the field, the same side their team is on, but there really is no designated side for actual fans of the team and you'll be mostly surrounded by Seahawks fans no matter where you sit.

I'm going to Cincinnati, but I doubt I get a group of Chargers fans from this board now for it since the idiots put it on Dec 26th.
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
53
HollywoodLeo said:
There's a "visitor's side" of the field, the same side their team is on, but there really is no designated side for actual fans of the team and you'll be mostly surrounded by Seahawks fans no matter where you sit.

I'm going to Cincinnati, but I doubt I get a group of Chargers fans from this board now for it since the idiots put it on Dec 26th.
I do not like that the Game is on Dec. 26th but I am still game for going to that wonderful game in Cincinnati. :icon_toast:

Who cares if just you Leo and myself are the only 2 Bolt Fans we will represent Loudly and Proudly. :abq1: :abq2: :abq1:

ADDED EDIT: I am trying to plan the Trip to Seattle for this Game.
 

Joey

BoltTalker
Nov 8, 2009
30
6
70
UK
I will be making the long trip to seattle for the game with my old man, as he's been to Qwest before and says the atmos. is pretty awesome.

Catching the Arizona game a week after too...

Lets hope theres no volcanic ash over europe come september :icon_eek:
 

HollywoodLeo

Well-Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
14,837
1,032
350
41
turbo_turtle said:
I do not like that the Game is on Dec. 26th but I am still game for going to that wonderful game in Cincinnati. :icon_toast:

Who cares if just you Leo and myself are the only 2 Bolt Fans we will represent Loudly and Proudly. :abq1: :abq2: :abq1:

ADDED EDIT: I am trying to plan the Trip to Seattle for this Game.
Your arm rest will be there as well. :yes:
 

Pointyearedog

I only put idiots on ignore...
Aug 19, 2008
6,672
1,324
340
Golden Hill
Several of our members over at boltbunker will be going, it's our group "away" game this year. For more info, check out our site, (shameless plug) www.boltbunker.com if you are interested.

Pointy :icon_twisted:
 

LFEpooh124

BoltTalker
Dec 4, 2006
326
38
120
38
Got a cousin who lives in Vancouver, WA. Talking to him about going to that game. I'd probably fly into PDX and we'll drive up there.

I'll keep my eyes open as this develops. Any suggestions on where to get tickets for this game at QWest?
 
M

matilack

Guest
I'll be there!:tup:


For those asking about single game tickets...
General seating = $54-$98
Charter = $110
Club = $210-$394

Single game tickets start getting sold in late July via Ticketmaster.


 

Holy_Bolt

Well-Known Member
Nov 18, 2007
3,140
183
280
61
Pacific Northwest
matilack said:
I'll be there!:tup:


For those interested in single game tickets...
General seating = $54-$98
Charter = $110
Club = $210-$394

Single game tickets start getting sold in late July via Ticketmaster.
Seahawk Stadium is Crazy noisy! It is a blast! The Fans treat vistors well!
 

Holy_Bolt

Well-Known Member
Nov 18, 2007
3,140
183
280
61
Pacific Northwest
HollywoodLeo said:
There's a "visitor's side" of the field, the same side their team is on, but there really is no designated side for actual fans of the team and you'll be mostly surrounded by Seahawks fans no matter where you sit.

I'm going to Cincinnati, but I doubt I get a group of Chargers fans from this board now for it since the idiots put it on Dec 26th.
A couple years ago I went to see the Chargers in Seattle on Xmas eve. Charger fans were represented! We sat in a section (45 yard line out of the rain) with loads of Bolt fans. We were hugging strangers in blue and gold after that win!

I also went to see the Padres when the Mariners opened their new baseball statium. Lots of Padre fans were there.

You are correct, Hawk fans are dominate, but I have been proud with the response from SD Fans!
 
M

matilack

Guest
Holy_Bolt said:
Seahawk Stadium is Crazy noisy! It is a blast! The Fans treat vistors well!
Seahawk fans were surprisingly cool, considering how it ended last time...:lol:


Crank up the volume and listen to the glory of victory!
 

Holy_Bolt

Well-Known Member
Nov 18, 2007
3,140
183
280
61
Pacific Northwest
matilack said:
Seahawk fans were surprisingly cool, considering how it ended last time...:lol:


Crank up the volume and listen to the glory of victory!
GREAT POST. That was a great five hour ride home after that game. I was tired Xmas day, but damn happy!:abq2:
 
M

matilack

Guest
AnteaterCharger said:
Well is there a destination where we are all sitting like San Francisco?
Not sure. I'm gonna try to find some seats in the charter section, we rarely get to go to games so nosebleeds are out.
 

Holy_Bolt

Well-Known Member
Nov 18, 2007
3,140
183
280
61
Pacific Northwest
AnteaterCharger said:
Well is there a destination where we are all sitting like San Francisco?
Last time I bought seats on line and just got lucky to see lots of blue and gold.

I'm not an expert in the area but this is what I noticed last time I went to a bolt game in Seattle.
Pre game, I noticed that Safeco (across the street from the Seahawk Stadium) was open and selling beer early; this is an easy place to congregate. There are also at least one or two Micro breweries in walking distance. Not really a tail gate venue, but watering holes, where a bunch of folks can gather, seem to be available.
 

tboltzcali

Well-Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
2,031
102
240
this is going to be a big charger party. Im already assuming there will be hundreds of bolts fans in attendence. I will relay info from another board(chargers.com) when info comes available. As far as I know, there isnt really places to tailgate...but some good bars within walking distance where we all can meet up and take over!!!
 

LFEpooh124

BoltTalker
Dec 4, 2006
326
38
120
38
I'm down for getting a group of 20+ so we can all sit together for this game.

Any respected and trusted Mod want to take charge? Let's set a deadline for FULL Payment deposits so we can purchase tickets!!!
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
53
I am a 1 guaranteed. My Job has allowed me off for this great game in Seattle. :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

Have we made any plans on the head count to include the Tickets, if we all will be staying at the same Hotel and Yaddy Yaddy Yaddy? :icon_toast:
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
53
The Reason for this resurrection is that, is there anyone going to this and please if so can you post it in this thread and hopefully we can get an invasion of Seattle?

I know I am going and I already have my Bus Reservations for it. :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_banana:
 

rexy2006

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
10,218
1,794
350
San Diego
Bumping this thread to double-check who is REALLY planning on going to Seattle!
(Plane flight, hotel, game tickets.) :bolt:

We should be pooling our resources with bolt bunker. Chime in at: http://boltbunker.com/showthread.php?415-Seattle-trip-final-thread .

There are a guaranteed 12 people going from the Bunker to the game. BillingsBoltFan is willing to buy groups of tickets together.:icon_toast:

They have decided to stay at the Ramada Inn Downtown, making the resos. together to save money.:tup:

Let's get some dialogue on who plans on being there!:icon_banana: